closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New 4K tele

New 4K tele

I'm getting a new tele this week and have been looking at the Samsung ue55ks7000 down to 949 at John Lewis
    Does anyone have this model and are they any good ?
    Cheers Andy

Master
    Personally wait as there isn't a great deal of 4k output, so I'd be thinking is it really worth it?

949 quid deal sold out pretty sharpish. I was looking too. Thinking of dipping my toe into 4K as well.
    The skyQ stream of ads earlier in the year didn't make it clear (to me) that it was going to offer 4K/uhd. I might look at that I was assuming my only 4K content would come from Netflix or Amazon.

The only thing that stopped me jumping straight into that Samsung 7000 tv was the width of the 'branch' feet. They're 112cm wide which won't fit on my expensive stand. Weird design choice imho.

Quote Originally Posted by Tooros View Post
    949 quid deal sold out pretty sharpish. I was looking too. Thinking of dipping my toe into 4K as well.
    The skyQ stream of ads earlier in the year didn't make it clear (to me) that it was going to offer 4K/uhd. I might look at that I was assuming my only 4K content would come from Netflix or Amazon.

The only thing that stopped me jumping straight into that Samsung 7000 tv was the width of the 'branch' feet. They're 112cm wide which won't fit on my expensive stand. Weird design choice imho.
    Same as me.

Craftsman
    We went to John Lewis in Liverpool - did a fairly extensive but unscientific like-for-like review and settled on the Samsung 55KU6400. £699 with six year warranty at Richer Sounds and immediate delivery. The picture is amazing with HD and blu-ray so regardless of the lack of 4K it's a significant upgrade from 1080HD like for like.