timefactors watches

Thread: Banned from WUS

Banned from WUS

Hi, my names Bob and I know quite a few of you post on WUS, so you probably know me.

I got banned on Saturday with the reason: "No longer welcome here..."
    Now, just one hour previous I had reported an infraction by the well-known troll "Accutronitis", who had joined that morning as "Captain Crandall", an alias of his that has been banned from other forums too. I know that he had been reported by other members on Saturday, one of whom is a moderator on another forum who knows Accutronitis/Captain Crandall of old.

Strange reason to ban me, almost exactly at the same time as "Captain Crandall" was banned.
    I had not posted anything inflammatory for quite some time (weeks, months), yet got a lifetime ban for doing something helpful.
    Weird.

You'll really have to 'go some' on here to get banned (but don't expect to see the Sales corner for a while and don't try to speed up the process to see it). ;-)

Welcome.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

I can't believe Accutronitis is still trying to get on a forum!

Welcome.

Grand Master
    he was a strange lad.

welcome to this forum by the way.

mike
    wtb - rxw pro-lex comex sub.

Welcome,

You will probably find things a little more relaxed here,

Quote Originally Posted by JasonM View Post
    I can't believe Accutronitis is still trying to get on a forum!

Welcome.
    The name rings a bell, but I can't recall what caused his banning from here?

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Thank you so much

guys, I feel like I know you already!
    Actually, I have it on good faith that Accutronitis has tried many times (over 20!) to re-join WTF, and he has been caught several times on WUS also, both times I was the first to report him.
    He and his new friend have started a forum with the specific aim of ruining any credibility I have: http://bulovaaccutronforum.freeforums.net/

As you can see, just trolling including making the forum open to non-members to comment. It is simply a trap for IP addresses, and I have screen grabs of a post by Accutronitis/CC actually posting a screen grab showing the IP address list on it!
    I also have screen grabs where he accuses me of sex offences in Berkshire, without proof of any kind. He keeps up the accusation even in the face of evidence to the contrary.

Anyway I hope to be helpful and productive here, and will do my best to get along.

Thanks again, Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    The name rings a bell, but I can't recall what caused his banning from here?

R
    I can't remember what exactly it was that got him banned, but he was the guy peddling his 'ultra rare, issued only to NASA jet pilots a hundred years before they were invented rubbish'
    He has since posted a Youtube vid about Eddie and Timefactors ( and most other forums that banned him that were sick of his crap )
    A very abrasive and troubled person.

I can't remember what exactly it was that got him banned, but he was the guy peddling his 'ultra rare, issued only to NASA jet pilots a hundred years before they were invented rubbish'
    He has since posted a Youtube vid about Eddie and Timefactors ( and most other forums that banned him that were sick of his crap )
    Ah, now I remember him!!! He really was weird.

R

He has made several about me. I complained to Youtube and two got deleted, so he made two more.
    His "ultra rare" Accutron Astronaut has been proved by me to be fake. He even admitted to it. If you want the screen grabs and it is not breaking any forum rules, I can post them. And I kept the full web pages as further proof.

He's not troubled, he's totally deranged.
    He threatens to shoot, stab and use his (imaginary) Karate to damage.

NFLV. ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbee View Post
    Now, just one hour previous I had reported an infraction by the well-known troll "Accutronitis", who had joined that morning as "Captain Crandall", an alias of his that has been banned from other forums too. I know that he had been reported by other members on Saturday, one of whom is a moderator on another forum who knows Accutronitis/Captain Crandall of old.

Strange reason to ban me, almost exactly at the same time as "Captain Crandall" was banned.
    I had not posted anything inflammatory for quite some time (weeks, months), yet got a lifetime ban for doing something helpful.
    Weird.
    I infer from reading various places that Accutronitis has accused you of stealing his online identity and has boasted of getting you banned. Someone at WUS believed him.

Of course, how do we know that you're not Accutronitis in disguise? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    I infer from reading various places that Accutronitis has accused you of stealing his online identity and has boasted of getting you banned. Someone at WUS believed him.

He is from Las Vegas, Nevada as admin here and many others probably know.
    I am from Derbyshire in England, as no doubt admin can ascertain from my IP address.

I did in fact "steal" his user name by using it on Watchstalk, as he and Adam Harris had done so on another site using both my real name and photo in an ID, and posting (at first) as if it was me.
    I was simply returning the favour, and Accutronitis again posted on Watchstalk using my full legal name as his user name, but was banned almost immediately, as was the "Accutronitis" identity I had used.

I am nothing if not honest, unlike either of the above.

That all sounds rather complicated to me.

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome to the forum. Perhaps forget about what has happened in the past and kick back and enjoy the watch talking here, perhaps an to introduction and a picture or two of your watches ?
    Cheers

Simon

Ralph Waldo Emerson: We ask for long life, but 'tis deep life, or noble moments that signify. Let the measure of time be spiritual, not mechanical.

Blog Entries
    I did in fact "steal" his user name by using it on Watchstalk, as he and Adam Harris had done so on another site using both my real name and photo in an ID, and posting (at first) as if it was me.
    Yes I picked this up from reading around. May I suggest that you never engage in his antics, no matter what. Never impersonate the person who is causing you trouble since it makes you look bad. Otherwise neutral observers find it difficult to tell what is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if that is part of the reason you were banned from WUS. (To be clear, I have no information about why you were banned from WUS; I am just guessing and inferring).

Anyway, welcome to TZ-UK. :-)

Master
    It isn't a big surprise to me. Bobbee boy is doing his best to get banned from TWF at the moment since he is hounding Capt Crandall who may or may not be Accutronitis in another guise and Roy and in fact most of us over there are getting mighty peed off at it all. I would suggest that you 2 are drinking in last chance saloon. Roy is no lover of Accutronitis that's for sure and if he is happy to let Crandall be then I suggest you leave it alone Bobster.

Yes I picked this up from reading around. May I suggest that you never engage in his antics, no matter what. Never impersonate the person who is causing you trouble since it makes you look bad. Otherwise neutral observers find it difficult to tell what is happening. I wouldn't be surprised if that is part of the reason you were banned from WUS. (To be clear, I have no information about why you were banned from WUS; I am just guessing and inferring).

Anyway, welcome to TZ-UK. :-)
    You are perfectly correct, and I am in error by stupidly losing my cool over the sex offender accusations.
    I would be surprised if that was the reason for my ban, as it did not happen on WUS.

Anyway thanks everyone for the welcomes, and I have posted a photo or two of watches of mine on the "A touch of red" and in the "After twenty years dormant" threads in Watch Talk, hope you like them!
    I got plenty more...

Quote Originally Posted by Padders View Post
    It isn't a big surprise to me. Bobbee boy is doing his best to get banned from TWF at the moment since he is hounding Capt Crandall who may or may not be Accutronitis in another guise and Roy and in fact most of us over there are getting mighty peed off at it all. I would suggest that you 2 are drinking in last chance saloon. Roy is no lover of Accutronitis that's for sure and if he is happy to let Crandall be then I suggest you leave it alone Bobster.
    Hi Padders, do I know you?
    Any way, thanks for the tip.

Blog Entries
    I would be surprised if that was the reason for my ban, as it did not happen on WUS.
    Well, WUS mods are very likely aware of stuff happening on TWF and other forums. ;-)

Blog Entries
    Mike Stuffler, the big boss policeman, he rules WUS :)

Is he actually still active on WUS?

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddelvirks View Post
    Mike Stuffler, the big boss policeman, he rules WUS :)

Is he actually still active on WUS?

Daddel.
    Yes. I successfully sent someone to the WUS German Forum in the hope that their question would be just up Mike's Street

The scoutmaster is the big man there now, and very impressed by his authority he is too, shooting well-worn sarcasm from the hip.

Banned
    If At first You Don't Succeed Redefine Success !
    Hi, my names Bob and I know quite a few of you post on WUS, so you probably know me.

Weird.
    Aren't you the same bobbee as the bobbee that has gotten banned for trolling and attacking other member who disagree with you at all the other watch forum website using membere names such as Bobbee aka JANEY aka SkankHunt42 aka benderbending aka tedward aka Bobbee53 aka coryt aka TruthSeeker aka thumbs aka watch junkie aka hawk53 aka kiddo kipps aka harvey aka (many more) ?

And speaking of WUS weren't you just banned there as well for trolling and abuse of other members ?

If you are the same bobbee I wouldn't believe anything you have to say about anyone but I'm just speaking for myself of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Chronographic View Post
    Aren't you the same bobbee as the bobbee that has gotten banned for trolling and attacking other member who disagree with you at all the other watch forum website using membere names such as Bobbee aka JANEY aka SkankHunt42 aka benderbending aka tedward aka Bobbee53 aka coryt aka TruthSeeker aka thumbs aka watch junkie aka hawk53 aka kiddo kipps aka harvey aka (many more) ?

And speaking of WUS weren't you just banned there as well for trolling and abuse of other members ?

If you are the same bobbee I wouldn't believe anything you have to say about anyone but I'm just speaking for myself of course.

Hello Accutronitis, I would recognise that style of writing and spelling anywhere.

Would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

Quote Originally Posted by Jpshell View Post
    Would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for you pesky kids!

Looking at his past posts and some of the responses, I think many already suspected...
    Last edited by bobbee; 26th November 2016 at 09:28.

Think this is yours.

Welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Gavbaz View Post
    Think this is yours.

Welcome!

Ha Ha, good one!

Thanks for the welcome.

Cheers, Bob.

Hey Accutronitis, how's that piece of crap fake Rolex doing?

At least it goes well with your fake Bulova.

Journeyman
    Hello bobbee,

Guess who I miss you if no one else does, still we can have some fun here can't we?

Matt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by busmatt View Post
    Hello bobbee,

Guess who I miss you if no one else does, still we can have some fun here can't we?

Matt

Is this some sort of Grindr reunion?

Hello bobbee,

Matt

Blimey, the internet has reached Kings Lynn

It would seem it got switched off there in December 2013...

R

Hello bobbee,

Matt

Alright buddy, take no notice of Gavbaz he just needs to relax...something...

Yes mate we can have fun, but no kissing on the mouth!

Journeyman

Banned from WUS

Typical of those web footed fenmen

We here in Norfolk are the civilised part of the east, I'll have you know, we even have electricity and running water

Matt

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    It would seem it got switched off there in December 2013...

R
    Yeah, I did disappear for a bit, but I'm back now and more mischievous than ever

Matt

Welcome to the forum . If I'm not mistaken I've seen you give Accutwunt some well-deserved stick on MWR. Please stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Carlton-Browne View Post
    Welcome to the forum . If I'm not mistaken I've seen you give Accutwunt some well-deserved stick on MWR. Please stick around.

Yes, I had the pleasure of getting him to own up eventually to that 24 hour dial abortion, and then got him banned for his nasty PM's.
    I particularly enjoyed how he burnt his bridges over there by changing his pictures in Photobucket for some vicious messages.

I have every intention of staying, it's a very diverse, eclectic and refreshingly enjoyable site.
    Thanks for the welcome, C-B.

Bob.

Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post
    Hey Accutronitis, how's that piece of crap fake Rolex doing?

At least it goes well with your fake Bulova.

I'm afraid he is unable to reply any more...

It appears that Messrs. Berreth and Harris are extremely agitated by this thread:

http://bulovaaccutronforum.freeforum...1&scrollTo=416

What BS ! So where is this post with a screen grab showing the IP address list on it ? ? ? bobbee you f-ing liar ! NEVER HAPPENED !

So, if Accutronitis/Thor is not Captain Crandall, how come Captain Crandall has access to the IP adresses on WTU?

I had the pleasure of getting him to own up eventually to that 24 hour dial abortion

What ? Oh just more BS from bobbee, That's what ! I guess he's trying to impress the dimwits at tz-uk which shouldn't be to hard.......

http://www.mwrforum.net/forums/showt...l=1#post259137
    Last edited by bobbee; 5th December 2016 at 18:39. Reason: Thanks for pointing that out A/CC/T! ;)

Marvellous thread on the cretin's own forum; simply him ranting to himself. Brilliant.

Master
    It's like self-imposed universal ignore, lol, next.

Journeyman

I can vouch for him. He joined my forum and has provided decent watch related information. I can also confirm he is not the person in question, how I can confirm that would get me involved is a trolling war at my place and I will not allow it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by koimaster View Post
    I can vouch for him. He joined my forum and has provided decent watch related information. I can also confirm he is not the person in question, how I can confirm that would get me involved is a trolling war at my place and I will not allow it.
    I was joking about bobbee being someone else in disguise but it's nevertheless good to see you vouch for him.

Journeyman
    I was joking about bobbee being someone else in disguise but it's nevertheless good to see you vouch for him.
    I figured you were joking but one never knows anymore. I will stand up for any member of my forum including one famous/infamous for his comments on Smith watches. :)

Journeyman
    Well, how about this comment ?

I'm referring to the Autistic part in particular, I happen to be on the Autism spectrum myself, I thought about joining that forum just to complain but it wouldn't get me anywhere so I decided to let the bigoted idiots get on with it.

Matt

Well, how about this comment ?

I'm referring to the Autistic part in particular, I happen to be on the Autism spectrum myself, I thought about joining that forum just to complain but it wouldn't get me anywhere so I decided to let the bigoted idiots get on with it.

Matt

I shouldn't worry Matt, that site has been shut down for some reason...

I wonder how that happened...

Journeyman
    I'm sure it won't be missed

Matt