closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Cartier Jewellery Discounts?

Banned

Cartier Jewellery Discounts?

Anyone know anyone who could be sympathetic to a purchase at less than RRP on an item of jewellery?

Price rise is apparently imminent 1st December, so a double whammy would be good!

From my research the more popular jewellery collections are boutique only so no discount, airport appeared the only option!

I thought there was a price increase only a matter of months ago? Airport is the best route. You can contact them in advance and get what you're after sent in and held for you.

I went to pick up my pen from Cartier yesterday after a 2 month repair, I tested it and it fell apart in my hands. The lady who was serving me didn't know what to say! Good old Richemont!

I can get a 13% discount off anything that's not Patek or Rolex at both WOS and Mappin & Webb if that's any good to you?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    I can get a 13% discount off anything that's not Patek or Rolex at both WOS and Mappin & Webb if that's any good to you?
    Thanks Alex, but I’m pretty sure both only sell the watches, not jewellery, but I could be wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by burnsey66 View Post
    Thanks Alex, but I’m pretty sure both only sell the watches, not jewellery, but I could be wrong...
    You're right, the latter does sell jewellery but doesn't appear to sell anything by Cartier

I looked everywhere for discounts when looking for a wedding ring for myself but there's none to be found unfortunately, I ended up buying from Cartier over the phone.

Sorry it's not the info you'd like Steve