closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: what do we think is going on here then??

Journeyman

what do we think is going on here then??

Picture says it all really, whats gone on here?? I have one of the Nav's that was rumoured to have been officially 'milled' and numbers changed but the one above is very DIY for some reason

this was my earlier NAV

Master

what do we think is going on here then??

It probably is an accessory to murder and the criminal deleted the serial number.
    Trust me, I watch NCIS

I have a issued Precista 93 diver it had a blank case back with out the normal issue marks. But has the odd primitive scratched marks like your first one it has 119904 maybe issued to a police force some were and they put there own marks ? Mine been a mystery wondering it's history since I got it. I will post photo's of it when I have time.

was this the one from Ramco?

if so it could be a case of watch lost, watch written off, watch found, watch reissued with new number.

I bought an issued watch from Ramco that had the serial very neatly scratched across, in fact so neatly and carefully that it is still completely legible. No new number was added. I assumed somebody in the chain somewhere along the line thought that if it was leaving the service that it somehow ought to be marked as such.

Here is my Precista 93 it has a original case back just was unmarked but had the scratched in marks like yours but some one tried to scratch out those marks. This came from another collector in Singapore. With a loop I can see 119904 through the scratches.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by davie0146 View Post
    was this the one from Ramco?

if so it could be a case of watch lost, watch written off, watch found, watch reissued with new number.
    yes it was the Ramco one