closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Submersible... designed by Eddie Platts!

Blog Entries

Submersible... designed by Eddie Platts!

Just saw this on eBay and it rather amused me. One of those Submersible watches that Eddie supplied with one of his watches some time ago, described as "Stunning mens Submersible watch, designed by Eddie Platts of Time Factors, Sheffield."

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Submersibl...h/322330463944

Quote Originally Posted by markrlondon View Post
    Just saw this on eBay and it rather amused me. One of those Submersible watches that Eddie supplied with one of his watches some time ago, described as "Stunning mens Submersible watch, designed by Eddie Platts of Time Factors, Sheffield."

'Stunning'? I mean it's nice enough if you like that sort of thing but 'stunning'?
    "A man of little significance"

Blog Entries
    All watches are 'stunning' when you're selling them, surely. ;-)

All watches are 'stunning' when you're selling one of Eddies surely. ;-)

Fixed that for you.

All watches are 'stunning' when you're selling them, surely. ;-)
    I suppose it depends on how hard someone hits you with one.
    "A man of little significance"

I bought these as a job lot with the sole intention of giving them away. I can't remember now whether they cost me £10 or £20 each (I bought 200).

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    I bought these as a job lot with the sole intention of giving them away. I can't remember now whether they cost me £10 or £20 each (I bought 200).
    Hehe, the current vendor's £45 does seem like a slightly enthusiastic starting price. ;-)

Banned
    other items, his wife has good style and looks hot

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Reiss-Cock...QAAOSw5cNYLLtw

oh in case you don't know it we have a "member" from here also on ebay

who sells s/h shoes [the ubiquitous size 8], handbags, clothes wtc.

absolutely nothing wrong with that, except this man is constantly berating others for doing the same accusing those who do of having no shame.

he is also using someone else's photographs to sell his wares, [no mention of if he has permission to do so].

no names, no pack drill, just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post

Why 'his wife', isn't the seller the lady?

Banned

oh in case you don't know it we have a "member" from here also on ebay

who sells s/h shoes [the ubiquitous size 8], handbags, clothes wtc.

absolutely nothing wrong with that, except this man is constantly berating others for doing the same accusing those who do of having no shame.

he is also using someone else's photographs to sell his wares, [no mention of if he has permission to do so].

no names, no pack drill, just saying.
    It's getting too much now, alongside my account here, my business website, now being followed on eBay too. And all from the needy Walt we all know as Ditchdigger, now preferring to be called Soapy.

eBay is a platform for selling many items, however, rules here state you should not sell items other than your own. But let's not let facts ruin a good stalk.

Soapy, DitchDigger, John - Please stop.
    Last edited by burnsey66; 17th November 2016 at 21:32. Reason: Omitted Quote

lots of overly preoccupied weirdness
    Have you chosen a recipe for his rabbit yet?

Blog Entries
    Oh chaps, please, let's not bring a dispute into this thread which was meant to be light-hearted.

I don't think it's wise to threaten violence against someone on an open internet forum, no matter what grievance you have with them.

I wholly understand and appreciate your reasons, but the best way to deal with it is keep a cool head. Scrapping in the gutter isn't going to help.

I'd be having a word with the boss because his behaviour has gone beyond the pale.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post
    I don't think it's wise to threaten violence against someone on an open internet forum, no matter what grievance you have with them.

I wholly understand and appreciate your reasons, but the best way to deal with it is keep a cool head. Scrapping in the gutter isn't going to help.

I'd be having a word with the boss because his behaviour has gone beyond the pale.
    Thanks.

I have edited my post and asked the quoting member to edit also.

I feel justifies, however, accept I need to keep my head and handle this in a certain manner.

Apologies this thread was derailed temporarily.

This is really cheeky, since Eddie gave these away for free. I know because I had one of them. Earlier this year I gave it away for free to the member who supports the underprivileged in Nepal... seemed fair to me since it had cost me nothing.

Simon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Onelasttime View Post

I have been sent screen grabs with regards the threats of violence.

I had already previously reported him to the police for the non stop abuse, bullying, name calling and insults on here.

he seems to think he can insult who ever he wants with no consequence, when you try to stand up and turn things back on him he cries foul.

if you look back you will se he has never stopped having a go at me, making non stop derisive comments and insults until [like many on here] I left for many months],even when I put him on ignore he hasn't stopped.

even when I gave some stuff away he called me a xxxT

at the time I told them not to take any action just to give me a URN for future reference, I seem to have no choice but to pass these on.

I believe he is now crying in the BP making out he is the victim, which is what he always does a coward of the highest order.

if you look back you will see I have never threatened him and like a few of the other bully's on here I asked them to leave me alone.

(...)

if you look back you will see I have never threatened him and like a few of the other bully's on here I asked them to leave me alone.

I suppose this is the wrong place for discussion, but I suggest you stop your whining now. I don't know if what you claim above re your attitude versus Burnsey is true, but I know for sure that you have threatened me with physical violence.

I'd recommend that you - and he - let this drop now and move on with your lives.

You've both made your thoughts clear and that's a good place to start afresh from.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.