closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko SRP653K1 - £200 off at Ernest Jones

Craftsman

Seiko SRP653K1 - £200 off at Ernest Jones

I thought this was a good deal, a new Seiko 'baby tuna' SRP653K1/SRP655K1 from Ernest Jones for £299, £200 off list. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. Links below:-

http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstor...d+strap+watch/

https://www.ernestjones.co.uk/websto...d+strap+watch/

Also, at the moment you get a £50 voucher for every £150 you spend so I've got £100 to use. I think there's a £150 minimum purchase to use them, but just in time for Christmas when you're thinking of presents for the other half (or yourself haha).

Anyway thought there might be some other Seiko fans interested...

Master
    Great spot. Had the 655 for a while now. It sits neatly for such a big watch thanks to the well curved case back and lugs.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Seiko SRP653K1 - £200 off at Ernest Jones

Yeh I saw the price in-store last weekend and thought it was a good discount, it was only when I remembered to take a look today that I realised how good it was. I've gone for the 653, just thought it looked a little less stealthy.

Master
    When I bought mine, only the 655 was available at a good price. Really don't know which I'd have gone for had I the choice. Both look rather cool.

Quote Originally Posted by TomWazza View Post
    I thought this was a good deal, a new Seiko 'baby tuna' SRP653K1/SRP655K1 from Ernest Jones for £299, £200 off list. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else. Links below:-

http://www.ernestjones.co.uk/webstor...d+strap+watch/

https://www.ernestjones.co.uk/websto...d+strap+watch/

Also, at the moment you get a £50 voucher for every £150 you spend so I've got £100 to use. I think there's a £150 minimum purchase to use them, but just in time for Christmas when you're thinking of presents for the other half (or yourself haha).

Anyway thought there might be some other Seiko fans interested...
    Good work hope those that want one can get one never had a seiko tuna let alone the baby one!!!!!!

Craftsman
    Thanks for the heads up, what a great opportunity to get a good value iconic watch.

saints82

Darn too big @ 5 cms face
    Last edited by trott3r; 31st October 2016 at 09:35. Reason: trott3r

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by trott3r View Post
    Darn too big @ 5 cms face
    No arguing, it's big. Worth trying on if you can find a localish supplier; you may be surprised at how small it wears. I'm presently on an 'anti big watch' campaign yet this model has not been involved in the initial cull. I have a puny 17cm wrist to give further perspective.

Craftsman
    Went to pick the 'new' watch today and spotted some swirlies on the back of it. I've asked them to get another one in, although they did look a little flabbergasted, maybe I'm too picky?

Master
    The back usually has blue cellophane sticker to prevent such issues. Makes me wonder if it was a return.