closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Hybrid View

Master
    One of the theatre sisters knew I was looking into leasing and is forever sending me offers. Always central ehicleleasing. Had some cracking Golf options which have been covered already.

I decided to buy an older Golf and we use that for her 'commute' to the train station instead. I still receive my offers, forever teasing me. Next time.

Any TZers know of leasing deals more suitable for higher mileage? If so please can you make suggestions.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by sammyl1000 View Post
    Any TZers know of leasing deals more suitable for higher mileage? If so please can you make suggestions.

Yes, you can have any mileage that you want but obviously the more miles you need/will cover, the less the car is worth at the end of the term so the rentals are going to be higher than what is termed as "average" or "normal" here.

What sort of mileage are you talking about Sammy?

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    Yes, you can have any mileage that you want but obviously the more miles you need/will cover, the less the car is worth at the end of the term so the rentals are going to be higher than what is termed as "average" or "normal" here.

I'd like to know too. 20k miles.

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard81 View Post
    I'd like to know too. 20k miles.

that's not too high but there would be an uplift over a lower mileage.

As a VERY rough example a VW Golf GTD DSG 5 door Hatchback on a 2 year Personal Contract Hire agreement (3+23 profile, 8,000 miles per annum) would be at c. £299 per month (inc VAT) and at 20,000 miles it would be c. £379 @ month (inc VAT)

HTH

Master

As a VERY rough example a VW Golf GTD DSG 5 door Hatchback on a 2 year Personal Contract Hire agreement (3+23 profile, 8,000 miles per annum) would be at c. £299 per month (inc VAT) and at 20,000 miles it would be c. £379 @ month (inc VAT)

HTH
    I guess you do this for a living? Any tips on EVs/PHEVs?

HTH
    It's also worth remembering that often it's cheaper to get a lower mileage deal and then pay the excess mileage, than to take out a higher mileage deal to start with.

You need to check out the excess mileage cost (typically around 6p per mile) and work out the total cost and compare it to the cost of a higher mileage deal.

For my wifes car, it was far cheaper to take the 8k deal and pay an extra 4k miles at the end of the 2 years than to take a 10k deal on the same car with the same company

Brighty

Roughly the same as deckard81. 20k pa
    Thanks.

Contract cars had a good deal on a Audi Q5 Auto, but only 5 cars less than £300 per month plus VAT

^^Thats just over £100/month including VAT all in.

That's an amazing deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    ^^Thats just over £100/month including VAT all in.

That's an amazing deal!
    Not quite that cheap, watch those sneaky 'additional fees'
    £67.25+vat a month + £605.25+vat initial rental + £1894..75+vat additional fees = £4856.10 all in, so over £200 a month

Brighty

Quote Originally Posted by Brighty View Post
    Not quite that cheap, watch those sneaky 'additional fees'
    £67.25+vat a month + £605.25+vat initial rental + £1894..75+vat additional fees = £4856.10 all in, so over £200 a month

Brighty
    At a glance, I'd read the additional fees as the main payments over 23 months. My mistake and as you say, a bit sneaky!

Still not a bad deal though.

Journeyman
    Surprisingly after subscribing to this thread, mercedes has called three times trying to get me into the showroom offering deals on the new model saying as I'm 2 years into a 3 year lease I'm now in positive equity and that 2 years in is the best time to change. Sales must be down in my area.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Master
    This may be of interest to you. It's BMW business deals (so plus vat). I got my 640 m sport Gran coupe last year on a fantastic deal and its even better now.

https://www.bmwbusinesspartnership.co.uk/bmw-offers/

I'd go for the Fiesta. My daughter has the standard eco boost and it's pretty quick, the ST is at least 20% more powerful.

She's buying hers but has lost much more than £4.5k in her two years of ownership so far!

Brilliant price TBH

Blog Entries
    Golf deals are still being emailed out.....

VW GOLF 1.6TDI GT EDITION 5DR MANUAL

INITIAL RENTAL £2400.00
    and then £139.99 x 23
    5k miles per year

Straight copy and paste from email but maybe a good deal as a car for your kids

VW UP BEAT 1.0TSI 5DR
    Image result for UP BEAT VW
    Image result for UP BEAT VW
    NO INITIAL RENTAL
    5,000 MILES PER ANNUM
    36 RENTALS £99.99+VAT
    PERSONAL £119.99 INCLUDING VAT

DELIVERY IN DECEMBER
    3.9p plus vat excess

BEATS 300W STEREO WITH SUBWOOFER
    ALLOYS
    DAB
    AMBIENT LIGHTING
    BLUETOOTH
    AIRCON
    PRIVACY GLASS
    SMARTPHONE INTERFACE SATELITE NAVIGATION

MOVE UP ALSO AVAILABLE £89.99+VAT with no initial rental

As usual must be really quick On this deal, please pass onto your friends and family LIMITED NUMBERS,
    PLEASE REPLY DIRECT TO MY EMAIL NOT OUR WEBSITE AS TAKES MUCH LONGER TO GET A RESPONSE

Please pass onto friends and family £50 referral paid on orders.

Kind Regards

Keith Email Signature
    cid:image003.png@01D24C85.BBF67BE0cid:image004.png @01D24C85.BBF67BE0Leasing Broker

Any opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual and not necessarily the company.
    This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and solely for the use of the intended recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this email in error and that any use is strictly prohibited. Central (UK) Vehicle Leasing Ltd cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from use of this email. E&EOs.
    Central (UK) Vehicle Leasing Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Registered Name: Central (UK) Vehicle Leasing Ltd -- Registered No: 5588160
    Registered Office – 1 Badhan Court, Castle Street, Hadley, Telford, Shropshire, TF1 5QX
    Central UK Vehicle Leasing are a credit broker and not a lender, we are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered No : 683917
    Company Reg No: 5588160 | Data Protection No : Z9510882 | VAT No : 825 476 706 |

FWIW a couple of brilliant VW deals for Q1 2017 delivery hit our desk earlier today - It's for the VW Passat Alltrack 4WD and the VW Scirocco 1.4 GT. Both on very limited availability and going to be gone very fast I suspect...

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    I would be interested in the up deals. Which site were they on.. anyone got a link.

Hyundai Tuscon tends to be great value.

Hyundai Tucson 1.7 CRDi 116 Blue Drive SE Nav

10k miles takes it up to £192 per month personal lease.

Any decent deals on a 911? Also an Audi Q7 for the missus as she's taking her driving test on the 9th May and will be able to drive after then to take our son to nursery

A Q7 for a new driver, what could go wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    A Q7 for a new driver, what could go wrong...
    She's driven for 10 years+ in her home country.

Master
    Ryan Q7s are massive, really massive. My brother owns a bodyshop and hates to see them coming in as they barely fit in his spray booth.

They're really nicely proportioned which hides their true size I think.

That said, I really like them.

A mate has an SQ5, you should have a look at those for the Mrs. 300+bhp, and really different from a standard Q5

Ryan

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    Ryan Q7s are massive, really massive. My brother owns a bodyshop and hates to see them coming in as they barely fit in his spray booth.

They're really nicely proportioned which hides their true size I think.

That said, I really like them.

A mate has an SQ5, you should have a look at those for the Mrs. 300+bhp, and really different from a standard Q5

Ryan
    Mate of mine has a Q7 and his biggest grumble is the sheer size of them makes them a pig to park in the tiny parking spaces so prevalent in the UK.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    Any decent deals on a 911? Also an Audi Q7 for the missus as she's taking her driving test on the 9th May and will be able to drive after then to take our son to nursery

You will never see any kind of lease deal for a 911 Ryan as that is not the market Porsche are in......as a result there are far better ways to fund that type of purchase. There are no deep cut Q7 deals at all currently as most Audi dealer groups have met their quota's and are quoting long lead times for factory orders.

The VW Touareg (which is of course based on the prior Q7 platform) can be had for some really cracking deals - and the new VW Tiguan is well worth a look if you don't "need" 7 seats that is....

Gareth could you PM me the best Touareg and Tiguan deals on say 10k miles a year?

Is it always on new or can there be cheaper secondhand deals? It's for the wife...so as cheap as poss is preferred 😂!!!

Any particularly good deals on Fiat 500 guys?
    Petrol, manual, white pearlescent paint, iPhone integration.
    Last edited by watchlovr; 14th May 2017 at 12:07.

Hi all

Which sites should I register with to get early notifications of good deals?

Dependant on your mileage Robert, look at the Nissan e-NV200 electric van. The 24kwhr model currently has a range of about 80 miles but the 40kwhr version available early next year will almost double that.

And there's plenty of places to charge whilst you're out and about too if necessary.

Master
    Dependant on your mileage Robert, look at the Nissan e-NV200 electric van. The 24kwhr model currently has a range of about 80 miles but the 40kwhr version available early next year will almost double that.

And there's plenty of places to charge whilst you're out and about too if necessary.
    no more than 8000 a year ill take a look but im pretty set on the caddy (VW FANBOY)

Mangolesti have some great deals on the Abarth 124 Spider at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by will852 View Post
    Mangolesti have some great deals on the Abarth 124 Spider at the moment.
    Isn't that just a re-badged MX-5 ?

Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    Same car but uglier.

What was the deal?

Quote Originally Posted by reggie747 View Post
    https://www.pistonheads.com/features...mx-5-2-0/36899

Abarth has 1.4 Turbo, MX5 has normally aspirated engines, comparison of the two "top power" options link above.

Apprentice
    Great thread. Will keep an eye out for future deals.
    Currently own a a class 200d and in two minds weather to hold for another year (4year Mark) or sell and go don the leasing road.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    A Q7's footprint is really no bigger, and in some cases smaller than, a large estate such as a 5 series, E class or A6 etc.

sent from TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    A Q7's footprint is really no bigger, and in some cases smaller than, a large estate such as a 5 series, E class or A6 etc.

A Q7 is approximately 10cm bigger all round than the cars you mention above, which is quite a lot on an already very large car.

I looked at a Q7 a few years ago, and I think it really is too big for British roads and car parks.

Ten or so years ago I had an XJR, the aluminium bodied one (previous to the current version), and that was the largest standard car on the British market at the time (excluding something like a RR Phantom), being bigger than an S-Class.

Frankly I thought it was just too big - multi-stories were an absolute chore - it was barely possible to get parked in one, and getting out frequently required ridiculous contortions. Spaces in most car parks are just too narrow for these very large cars.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you're right the Q7 is actually bigger.

I suppose everything is relative and what you get used to....I driven a Landcruiser as my DD for the past 15 years, so most cars seem small and easy to park 😉

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanb741; 19th October 2017 at 08:21.

Anyone seen any offers on the Tesla Model S or X? Tesla directly aren't offering a single pound in discount and want 6% APR on the PCP deal so I wanted to check out any alternatives

Master
    Cross posting this from Pistonheads in case anyone is interested:

Just seen a great deal by a pal of mine on a Golf R estate DSG.

Business or personal

10,000 miles P/A
    £2499.99 + VAT deposit
    £149.99 + VAT monthlies
    24 months

He's confirmed he's got availability still this morning, can anyone interested please PM your name and number and I'll pass them on. He's politely asked that I don't post his details on a public forum as he gets bombarded with timewasters as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by al1991 View Post
    Cross posting this from Pistonheads in case anyone is interested:

Just seen a great deal by a pal of mine on a Golf R estate DSG.

Business or personal

10,000 miles P/A
    £2499.99 + VAT deposit
    £149.99 + VAT monthlies
    24 months

He's confirmed he's got availability still this morning, can anyone interested please PM your name and number and I'll pass them on. He's politely asked that I don't post his details on a public forum as he gets bombarded with timewasters as it is.
    Sounds a good deal - I presume that's in White, with no extras?

M.

Craftsman
    I got my Golf R estate from the July batch at 1 + 23 £306 inc metallic ( I couldn't bear looking at a white car for 2 years) It's a lot of grin for the money

Master
    That's what I paid for mine. The current model comes very well specced from the factory although i think red or white are the only free colours. Standard spec includes discovery nav, Car-net, winter pack, F/R park assist, collision avoidance with adaptive cruise control and i believe the virtual cock pit will be standard fit on cars built after December (which these cars will almost definitely be). About the only things you might want to add over the standard spec are upgraded stereo and adaptive suspension although the standard stuff is absolutely fine.
    Last edited by mowflow; 30th November 2017 at 13:10.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Sounds a good deal - I presume that's in White, with no extras?

M.
    I believe it will be, but I haven't asked.

My wife is considering getting a new Mini convertible on say a 3 year lease.

Is there any advantage price wise to getting a 2017 registered car this month or waiting till January for a 2018 registered car......or does it not make any difference on leasing these sorts of cars and the deals are likely to be the same?

We could go PCP also but the lease deals we have seen at circa £200pm seem decent.