closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: The TZ Best Lease Car Deals Thread

Blog Entries
    A Q7's footprint is really no bigger, and in some cases smaller than, a large estate such as a 5 series, E class or A6 etc.

sent from TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by vagabond View Post
    A Q7's footprint is really no bigger, and in some cases smaller than, a large estate such as a 5 series, E class or A6 etc.

A Q7 is approximately 10cm bigger all round than the cars you mention above, which is quite a lot on an already very large car.

I looked at a Q7 a few years ago, and I think it really is too big for British roads and car parks.

Ten or so years ago I had an XJR, the aluminium bodied one (previous to the current version), and that was the largest standard car on the British market at the time (excluding something like a RR Phantom), being bigger than an S-Class.

Frankly I thought it was just too big - multi-stories were an absolute chore - it was barely possible to get parked in one, and getting out frequently required ridiculous contortions. Spaces in most car parks are just too narrow for these very large cars.
    So clever my foot fell off.

Blog Entries
    Yes, you're right the Q7 is actually bigger.

I suppose everything is relative and what you get used to....I driven a Landcruiser as my DD for the past 15 years, so most cars seem small and easy to park 😉

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmcb View Post
    Why would you wanna cuk your Q7 Pitch 

Jbo
    Blinkin Apple auto correct.......

We agree Jim, the Q7 is big but is very manageable in multi-storey car parks.

I would add for such big SUV it is almost saloon through twisty bits when pushed. A pal in a RR sport could not get close one dark evening last winter in deepest Suffolk and that was keeping within legal limits.

Pitch

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    Blinkin Apple auto correct.......

We agree Jim, the Q7 is big but is very manageable in multi-storey car parks.

I would add for such big SUV it is almost saloon through twisty bits when pushed. A pal in a RR sport could not get close one dark evening last winter in deepest Suffolk and that was keeping within legal limits.

Pitch
    I agree with this the New Q7 drives really well and is much easier to live with, than you would think, easy to drive, comfortably and very practical. It’s not to bad parking it either, better than X5 and 6 I had before

Quote Originally Posted by AndyMilts View Post
    I agree with this the New Q7 drives really well and is much easier to live with, than you would think, easy to drive, comfortably and very practical. It’s not to bad parking it either, better than X5 and 6 I had before
    I've just been offered what I think is borderline insane deal on one by the Audi dealer I bought my A6 from 2 years ago. They are offering the 3 litre Q7, panoramic roof, S Line Spec, couple of other tweaks around the sound system, for £354 per month as long as I hand back my A6 and commit to a 4 year deal. So I have 2 years of finance remaining on the A6 that they will wipe off, and I'm sure the car is worth less than the remaining finance. No deposit. On a £65k car. They have, as they called it, 'blasted the deal' as they get retention bonuses from Audi for keeping customers on finance and this would be the third consecutive finance deal I'd have had with them from that dealership.

I don't need a new car but that's £50 a month less than I'm paying on the A6 so it seems a bit of a no brainer.

Not strictly a lease deal as there's a balance to pay at the end of 4 years if I want to keep the car

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I've just been offered what I think is borderline insane deal on one by the Audi dealer I bought my A6 from 2 years ago. They are offering the 3 litre Q7, panoramic roof, S Line Spec, couple of other tweaks around the sound system, for £354 per month as long as I hand back my A6 and commit to a 4 year deal. So I have 2 years of finance remaining on the A6 that they will wipe off, and I'm sure the car is worth less than the remaining finance. No deposit. On a £65k car. They have, as they called it, 'blasted the deal' as they get retention bonuses from Audi for keeping customers on finance and this would be the third consecutive finance deal I'd have had with them from that dealership.

I don't need a new car but that's £50 a month less than I'm paying on the A6 so it seems a bit of a no brainer.

Not strictly a lease deal as there's a balance to pay at the end of 4 years if I want to keep the car
    That seems incredible. Too cheap to miss out on.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post

If this is a PCH deal it’s fantastic and please PM me the dealer. If PCP then a different kettle of fishy things.

Mine is two years old in May and would would not hesitate to switch like for like. Incedentally I came from a fully loaded BE 2.0TDI auto to the Q7 and the cars are poles apart.

Edit: I did bloke read and reading again I see it is A PCP

Pitch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ryanb741; 19th October 2017 at 08:21.

Master
    Might be just a stupid idle thought but I have a hankering of going back to a pickup. Had two in the past and loved them. Decided to go 'sensible' for that last decade and been driving 'normal' cars, mainly because of mpg issues. However modern pickups are now reasonably fuel efficient (I'm talking 40-45mpg) so thinking of going back.

Does anyone know of any good pcp/pch deals on at the moment in the pickup world?

Thanks

Steve

Check which power output the 3l engine is. I drove the lower bhp one. About 200i think and wasn’t that impressed the 270 is supposed to be the one to have
    Andy

Just got this.

Seems a decent deal, if you fancy one (looks quite mean in black!)

http://www.selectvehiclelease.co.uk/...-2dr-247554990

M

Quote Originally Posted by lenlec View Post
    Check which power output the 3l engine is. I drove the lower bhp one. About 200i think and wasn’t that impressed the 270 is supposed to be the one to have
    Andy

The 218 bhp model is just fine for the Q7 if it's going to be a family wagon/daily driver. The 272 bhp version is not that much quicker to be fair. but preferable if you want/need a bit more grunt.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Just got this.

Seems a decent deal, if you fancy one (looks quite mean in black!)

http://www.selectvehiclelease.co.uk/...-2dr-247554990

M
    tbh I've always had a soft spot for the Abarth 124. That's a much better deal than the FIAT plan. c. £5500 for two years motoring which, tbh, isn't that bad.

Banned

Cheap lease

Hi, looking for a very cheap lease deal, any small car, not concerned what make/ model.
    Low annual mileage, what's available ?
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Some cracking deals on 350 GLE's and XC90's here...

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...edes-benz/gle/

Q7 lease ends in the New Year so the hunt begins......

Quote Originally Posted by Pitch3110 View Post
    Some cracking deals on 350 GLE's and XC90's here...

https://www.contracthireandleasing.c...edes-benz/gle/

Q7 lease ends in the New Year so the hunt begins......
    The initial payment on the Merc is quite big for 18month contract

The XC90 looks good need to drive the 2.0l version

But love my Q7 going to try and extend I think

Blog Entries
    The initial payment on the Merc is quite big for 18month contract

The XC90 looks good need to drive the 2.0l version

But love my Q7 going to try and extend I think
    The Q7 is going to take some beating buddy but the lease deals have rocketed since taking mine on in 2015 so I'm on the look for any big SUV on a deal. Amortised at £6k'ish per year would be great which both of those get to it.

I like the XC90 but 4 cylinders is a bit of a concern

Master
    Anyone looking for a relatively basic but still ok car then this 1.4T FSI Audi A4 seems cheap at £2.4k initial then 23x £98.39

https://centralukvehicleleasing.co.u...~4SPTM~~5.htm/

Quote Originally Posted by mowflow View Post
    Anyone looking for a relatively basic but still ok car then this 1.4T FSI Audi A4 seems cheap at £2.4k initial then 23x £98.39

https://centralukvehicleleasing.co.u...~4SPTM~~5.htm/
    Even with low miles, that’s a good deal.
    I have the estate, and it’s a great car. The 1.4 turbo isn’t as bad as it sounds, and can make sensible progress.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The pistonheads lease thread mentioned Q4 deals out tomorrow for VW, expecting to include GolfR estates and a few others.

I've 11 months left on my lease and a hankering for something a bit more wafty next.
    Last edited by Chicken Pox; 13th November 2017 at 23:38.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Pox View Post
    The pistonheads lease thread mentioned Q4 deals out tomorrow for VW, expecting to include GolfR estates and a few others.

I've 11 months left on my lease and a hankering for something a bit more wafty next.
    Ooo! Please post a link if there is one.

Craftsman
    My girlfriends car has just went bang and has asked me to find a cheap compact car lease for her. She wants the security of worry free motoring for a fixed cost. A good lease deal is probably the bet thing for her, I’m trawling around just now so will be keeping an eye out for the VW stuff tomorrow. Joe

Meh
    Quote Originally Posted by VW c/o Pistonheads
    Volkswagen Latest Update

We are releasing 1,250 limited offer vehicles today on Friday 24 November.

We are pleased to confirm the following Q4 limited offers. Rentals are based on a 3+35 10k per annum profile with the exception of Tiguan. Tiguan is based on a profile of 6+23 / 10K miles per annum.

We can confirm the following limited offers in Q4 for Q1 delivery:

• Golf GT 1.6 TDI 115 PS five-speed manual x 150 from £199 + VAT
    • Golf GT 1.6 TDI 115 PS seven-speed auto DSG x 150 from £209 + VAT
    • Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150 PS six-speed manual x 150 from £209 + VAT
    • Golf GT 2.0 TDI 150 PS seven-speed auto DSG x 150 from £219 + VAT

• Golf Estate R 2.0 TSI 310 PS DSG x 350 from £279 + VAT

• Touran SE Family 2.0 TDI SCR 150 PS six-speed manual x 50 from £215 + VAT
    • Touran SE Family 2.0 TDI SCR 150 PS six-speed auto DSG x 50 from £225 + VAT
    • Sharan SE Nav 2.0 TDI SCR 150 PS six-speed manual x 50 from £239 + VAT
    • Sharan SE Nav 2.0 TDI SCR 150 PS six-speed auto DSG x 50 from £249 + VAT

• Tiguan R-Line 2.0 TDI SCR 190 PS seven-speed auto DSG x 100 from £310 + VAT including chargeable paint
    Damp squib, most waiting to see if VW crumble as nothing spectacular in there.

Quote Originally Posted by joe1978 View Post
    My girlfriends car has just went bang and has asked me to find a cheap compact car lease for her. She wants the security of worry free motoring for a fixed cost. A good lease deal is probably the bet thing for her, I’m trawling around just now so will be keeping an eye out for the VW stuff tomorrow. Joe
    SEAT examples around: https://www.wearcarleasing.co.uk/per...-3dr-184415186 have a play with years/ mileage might be something that suits?

Master
    Blog Entries
    Just looked at those Seat deals and they seem very good, however most if not all are 65 plates so I'm assuming will be out of warranty next year?

Craftsman
    Thanks for that!

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Pox View Post
    SEAT examples around: https://www.wearcarleasing.co.uk/per...-3dr-184415186 have a play with years/ mileage might be something that suits?

I’ve just picked up a brand new Touareg 3.0Tdi R-Line Plus for the missus (so fully loaded with all the toys) for 3k down and then £350 inc vat per month. 10k per annum miles. Road tax included.

It’s a daily run around, and so far I’m very pleased with it.

It’s the first time I’ve done a PCH, and frankly a 55-60k car for this money is daft.

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFlyingBanana View Post
    I’ve just picked up a brand new Touareg 3.0Tdi R-Line Plus for the missus (so fully loaded with all the toys) for 3k down and then £350 inc vat per month. 10k per annum miles. Road tax included.

It’s the first time I’ve done a PCH, and frankly a 55-60k car for this money is daft.
    That sounds like a very good deal, please report back with how you find it as I've also looked at them in the past and our car is due for renewal in June.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by IdiotAbroad View Post
    That sounds like a very good deal, please report back with how you find it as I've also looked at them in the past and our car is due for renewal in June.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app
    There is a brand new model Touareg due out very early next year so the present deals will cease. Who knows the new model may be subject to decent lease deals to get the new model on the road as Audi did with the Q7.

I am swaying towards an XC90 as the deals are proving pretty good. See here.

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...e-(XC90-views)

Pitch

Could you point me in the direction of someone who could offer this deal to me? Sounds a superb deal...

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    Could you point me in the direction of someone who could offer this deal to me? Sounds a superb deal...
    Surely you have to buy a Skoda?

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Surely you have to buy a Skoda?
    Funnily enough.....I have a skoda yeti which I had on a two year deal. L+k top spec 2.0tdi which was £1500 down and £169 a month. Just ended and I bought it off of the hire company for £13750. Was a £27k car new. Looking to sell this and get another pch.

Quote Originally Posted by Yeti View Post
    I found it on What Car Leasing - came from a company called Swansway Garages Ltd in Crewe, and their leasing arm is called UChoose.

I don’t know if they have any more, as it was an extraordinarily good deal. Hope that helps.

I found it on What Car Leasing - came from a company called Swansway Garages Ltd in Crewe, and their leasing arm is called UChoose.

I don’t know if they have any more, as it was an extraordinarily good deal. Hope that helps.
    Thanks very much...I shall have a hunt!

Just had an email from www.carleasespecialoffers.co.uk
    Besides the Golf R estate for £250 , there's also a new B class Mercedes sport for £156 for a personal lease, 24 months and a pretty generous 10, 000 miles.
    That's a fair deal for a posher runaround.

Master
    If anyone finds a cracking deal on a Tiguan...

Quote Originally Posted by ArcofZen View Post
    If anyone finds a cracking deal on a Tiguan...
    https://www.contractcars.com/car-lea...uan-lease-deal

Also they have good deals on a GLA and a Q3 auto S line

Master
    https://www.contractcars.com/car-lea...uan-lease-deal

Also they have good deals on a GLA and a Q3 auto S line
    Excuse my ignorance (never leased) but as an example from that website:

36 Month Lease £600.00 + 9 + 35 10,000 Per Annum £286.34

Is this £600 + 9x£286.34 = £3177.06 and then 35x£286.34 = £10308? Total £13486.06 over 36 months? Because if it is, thats very expensive. Most of the deals Ive looked at have been nearer 10k over three years. It could be that my maths is off mind you!

Master
    Thought this was a cracking deal for th new jag

https://www.selectcarleasing.co.uk/c...2539-2018.html

Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post

Wow that’s a great deal.

Craftsman

This is virtually the same deal I got just under 2 years ago for my Touareg.

However I got the lease cost deal details from Central Leasing and then went down to my local VW dealer and talked to the business lease chap, who after a little to-ing and fro-ing managed to beat the deal I'd found, so everything done through the VWFS. There was something like a 3 month wait for delivery, so I had to extend the Merc lease I had to cover the delay, which was surprisingly easy to do.

Great car (apart from the stop-start system stopping before the car's come to a halt, and so-so sound system)

Quote Originally Posted by R0bertb00th View Post

Not bad on 3+35 deal with a more realistic 10,000mpa either.

Anyone seen any offers on the Tesla Model S or X? Tesla directly aren't offering a single pound in discount and want 6% APR on the PCP deal so I wanted to check out any alternatives

Master
    Cross posting this from Pistonheads in case anyone is interested:

Just seen a great deal by a pal of mine on a Golf R estate DSG.

Business or personal

10,000 miles P/A
    £2499.99 + VAT deposit
    £149.99 + VAT monthlies
    24 months

He's confirmed he's got availability still this morning, can anyone interested please PM your name and number and I'll pass them on. He's politely asked that I don't post his details on a public forum as he gets bombarded with timewasters as it is.

Quote Originally Posted by al1991 View Post
    Cross posting this from Pistonheads in case anyone is interested:

Just seen a great deal by a pal of mine on a Golf R estate DSG.

Business or personal

10,000 miles P/A
    £2499.99 + VAT deposit
    £149.99 + VAT monthlies
    24 months

He's confirmed he's got availability still this morning, can anyone interested please PM your name and number and I'll pass them on. He's politely asked that I don't post his details on a public forum as he gets bombarded with timewasters as it is.
    Sounds a good deal - I presume that's in White, with no extras?

M.

Craftsman
    I got my Golf R estate from the July batch at 1 + 23 £306 inc metallic ( I couldn't bear looking at a white car for 2 years) It's a lot of grin for the money

Master
    That's what I paid for mine. The current model comes very well specced from the factory although i think red or white are the only free colours. Standard spec includes discovery nav, Car-net, winter pack, F/R park assist, collision avoidance with adaptive cruise control and i believe the virtual cock pit will be standard fit on cars built after December (which these cars will almost definitely be). About the only things you might want to add over the standard spec are upgraded stereo and adaptive suspension although the standard stuff is absolutely fine.
    Last edited by mowflow; 30th November 2017 at 13:10.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Sounds a good deal - I presume that's in White, with no extras?

M.
    I believe it will be, but I haven't asked.

My wife is considering getting a new Mini convertible on say a 3 year lease.

Is there any advantage price wise to getting a 2017 registered car this month or waiting till January for a 2018 registered car......or does it not make any difference on leasing these sorts of cars and the deals are likely to be the same?

We could go PCP also but the lease deals we have seen at circa £200pm seem decent.