closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: PM help - TZ Member “Hooshabak”

Question PM help - TZ Member “Hooshabak”

Anyone know this fellow TZ member and can possibly ask/prompt him to check his PM tonight or tomorrow AM and to contact me asap.

Thanks very much.

Unhappy

Oh well, on line at 09.25 today but not replied to my 2 PM’s……..# sad face

(For clarity this is a positive “attempt to purchase PM” and nothing negative….)

Oh well, seem to be wasting my time here……sent 3 PM’s and none replied to at all. Dave was online last at 13.14 so any common courtesy amongst TZ members seems to be not achievable here…

Shame when all I’m trying to find out is a) he still has a (relatively high value) watch to sell that was last on offer April this year and b) if he wants to sell it to me today, or not.

Master
    Do you know if he has read it, did you tick the request read receipt box. He may also have read it via email notifications and thought...

A response isn't difficult tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by bobc View Post
    Do you know if he has read it, did you tick the request read receipt box. He may also have read it via email notifications and thought...

A response isn't difficult tbh.

I don’t know to be completely sure Bob. But yes I did put a send/read receipt on the last one (of 3) that I’ve now sent via TZ……plus one via TRF too.

Agree that simple “sold it/not selling or yes please” would suffice but there you go…..

The 'Last seen online' doesn't necessarily mean very much. It doesn't mean they've definitely engaged at all with TZ themselves, it might just be their browser or Tapatalk polling information from the site.

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    The 'Last seen online' doesn't necessarily mean very much. It doesn't mean they've definitely engaged at all with TZ themselves, it might just be their browser or Tapatalk polling information from the site.

Ok, you seem to know more than me then Hugh. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth-W View Post
    Ok, you seem to know more than me then Hugh. Thanks
    Quite alright! I've been on the receiving end of it myself with other vBulletin forums, where I genuinely hadn't been on but Tapatalk gave the impression I had, leading to a temporarily miffed buyer.

Hope it works out for you!

He hasn't posted in a month, cut him some slack.

We've seen this before when it looked like someone was online and it was kids using the family PC with TZ in a window in the background.

Wouldn't go full Karen just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by hughtrimble View Post
    Quite alright! I've been on the receiving end of it myself with other vBulletin forums, where I genuinely hadn't been on but Tapatalk gave the impression I had, leading to a temporarily miffed buyer.

Hope it works out for you!
    Thanks!

PM’s now exchanged and all resolved.