closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko 7546 help required, no not complicated

Craftsman

Seiko 7546 help required, no not complicated

Hi, just bought this on SC

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...rs-Quartz-7546

I'm keen to use this as my daily wearer so firstly want to fit a new bezel insert, think this may be doable by me 😂, and get the lume back up for my bedtime reading. Any thoughts on how to replace insert and where to get this relume appreciated. Found an insert on flebay...so hoping I can do this myself

Many thanks
    Robin

James Hyman or Dynam0humm on here for reluming. Personally I'd leave it alone and keep it original. Nice watch and a really good price. If you do replace the original insert be careful not to damage it any further as any AM replacement is more than likely to make it look worse, imo. :)

I agree with Bodo, I think I'd be tempted to leave it as is and keep it as original as possible. It's your watch though

Master
    Another vote for original... All those marks are historical patina and make it stand out from the crowd. :-)

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Craftsman

Wise ones....

Well given I'm into classic cars , and I mean ones that you drive so patina is required then I'll take your advice chaps and keep it as it comes, warts and all. In any event timekeeping apparently is spot on so no needs there.

Thanks again for your input

Regards
    Robin