closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: CWC G10 Tritium / Superluminova query.

CWC G10 Tritium / Superluminova query.

I have a 2004 G10, There's a T on the dial but the lume last night was properly non-existent so as a little experiment I shone a light on it... and the lume glowed like Superluminova.

I believe use of Tritium ceased somewhere around 2002-ish, so how plausible a theory is it that CWC just kept using their stock of T dials but painted them with Superluminova instead? Could that be likely or have I a weird franken thing? I'm 99.99% sure the watch is genuine but if anyone can confirm or deny whether there was a transitional period of T dials being painted with SL I'd appreciate the info.

I have an 09 G10 and a 08 diver both with tritium
    Both still glow enough at night be useable
    I believe CWC changed to luminova around 2011 / 2012
    During the change over they did use T marked dials with luminova on the Quartz divers but I have never seen a G10 with the same (they might be out there though).
    Both of the above glow a little brighter for a short time when charged by a light source.
    I also have luminova dialed diver with L dial dated 12 so they were definitely marked L after 12.

Cheers for that, that's a much better answer than the series of obtuse nonsense I received on WUS.