closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Elite Luxury Watches - Huddersfield - Any experience/reviews?

Elite Luxury Watches - Huddersfield - Any experience/reviews?

Hi,

I have come across this dealer via their Ebay shop which appears very solid and well presented. They have a mobile number for contact but I see no business address. Otherwise pricing seems sensible i.e. market level and they are a 100% Top Rated Seller.

Although strangely they also have lots of feedback for selling coffee which is odd!

Following a recent experience with a stolen Rolex (thankfully now resolved) I'd just like to be careful and wondered if anyone had any dealings with Elite Luxury Watches before I consider pulling the trigger on something?

Thanks very much.

Chris
    Last edited by smokey99; 16th August 2016 at 14:23.

If you dig down into their seller rating - it's mainly all coffee (as you say) and then a series of private transactions - one does seems to be a watch but that could have been sold last week. Until recently that account was called "tradestationsolutions".

Other people might feel differently but it doesn't give me a good feeling.

If this it them: Elite Luxury Watches...then there are quite a few companies using an address in Heights Drive HD7 5SU which is a residential road.

Yes I found the residential address after posting the initial question. No reason why you can't run a luxury watch business from an ordinary looking Yorkshire culd-e-sac but it didn't fill me with confidence.

Journeyman
    I'd avoid them like i'd avoid a hotel called "Quality Hotel" or a butchers called "Top Meat". Didn't put much thought into the company name so probably not much thought put into their business dealings.

Craftsman
    Looks well dodgy based on that website

To be fair I've now traded a number of messages with the chap who runs it and he seems pretty sensible. There was an existing business on Ebay which is where the majority of feedback has come from and his move to trading watches has come up recently having been a collector for many years.

He is happy to meet f2f and has confirmed they are a Vat registered business. The residential address is where the Ebay invoicing goes and it makes perfect sense that if you are making a few hundred quid on a watch trade paying rent and business rates for a fancy office in Leeds doesn't make financial sense.

Am I about to send £6,000 into the ether to by a watch unseen, no. But would I consider a deal after a f2f , based on the responses so far I would.

well let us know how you get on. Huddersfield isn't too far from me, so its good to know if they are legit, etc

For what it's worth, I have just bought a Rolex GMT IIc from Elite. I posted my GMT 1 (older model) to them first in part exchange (which required a little faith) but communication was excellent throughout - confirming receipt, advising tracking details, and always keen to ensure I was happy. The guy Dan told me how he's working at building the business and reputation, and I'd be happy to deal with him again. Loving my new watch :excited:
    [IMG][/IMG]

Craftsman
    I am not too far from Huddersfield either so that's good to know.
    Your watch looks superb - congratulations.

Craftsman
    Sold a couple of watches to Dan my self and spoke to him numerous times (none f2f however).
    Decent lad and a reliable service, personally I would recommend him.

Craftsman
    Any update on dealing with these guys?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Old thread I know but it was a legit company

Now showing as in liquidation and their website is down
    Last edited by DBlue2019; 12th January 2020 at 12:15. Reason: Wish to delete info