closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Heads up: Sale

Master

Heads up: Sale

Leonard Dews in Blackpool (01253 754940)is having a sale. Prices are in the pics below but please would you do me a favour and tell them "Wayne" recommended you if you go for anything? It may help me nudge the price on a watch I'm considering
    Last edited by W44NNE; 25th July 2016 at 15:26.

Thanks mate that's local to me! Will pop in and be sure to use your name!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks the Titanium SM300 became available on the Beaverbrooks web site again today but I had to go out ... gone now. Can't see one below either.

Are some of those Tudors in the sale?

Those black bays at £1595 are a cracking buy

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post

They had two BBBs yesterday but they sold, and also a steel bracelet Blue BB at around £1750.

Damn it Wayne! They sent me a thing in the post about this and i was hoping to keep it quiet as i'm travelling back up north tomorrow.

Decent AD, they also have the one on the IoM with a different name.

Those Black Bays are bargains!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Damn it Wayne! They sent me a thing in the post about this and i was hoping to keep it quiet as i'm travelling back up north tomorrow.

Sorry Mike Good news is I took these pics around 4pm so hopefully nothing will change between now and Monday.

They did have an X33 skywalker at £2750 as well but it doesn't look to be in the photos so may have sold. I was seriously considering it it, but it's very close to my WR in usage (to me at least) so I didn't go for it.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by christech81 View Post
    Thanks the Titanium SM300 became available on the Beaverbrooks web site again today but I had to go out ... gone now.
    Oops, sorry about that!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post

AHHHHH cant believe I missed this.

Quote Originally Posted by Binsull View Post
    Oops, sorry about that!
    Awwww, hope you enjoy it, was a very good price.

Apprentice
    Hi Wayne,

I would Bob in there tomorrow as I'm in Manchester but I can see they are closed Sunday.

Can you tell me more on which omegas are reduced?

Thanks Dan

Quote Originally Posted by W44NNE View Post
    They did have an X33 skywalker at £2750 as well but it doesn't look to be in the photos so may have sold. I was seriously considering it it, but it's very close to my WR in usage (to me at least) so I didn't go for it.
    Saw that on the website, pretty good price! The X33, Speedmaster and SM300 are about the only Omega watches taking my fancy.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedie View Post
    AHHHHH cant believe I missed this.

woooooow just saw that, such a shame... hopefully something like this will pop again soon

Master

Yes they are a decent AD, I bought my B01 Breitling Chronomat from them last July when they were selling the remaining Breitlings off at 40% discount due to them no longer being an AD for that brand

Wow, didn't know Rolex let ADs mark down Tudor...

For anybody visiting for this, there is also an Oris AD round the corner, can't remember the name (check Oris website). They have the bronze one in the window. I've been told a couple of times that this has sold out.

Master
    I called Lenard Dews yesterday as I was curious what they had left, they only had one Tudor blue left on leather and a red on steel, they said they was selling fast, also a couple PO's with a £1000 off RRP

Master
    W44NNE, mate, you're a star. They have what I've been looking for for quite some time in the sale, and at a better price than Iconic. I've just been on the phone with them and they're going to send me their bank details so I can make the payment.

One thing though, I can't find them on the Omega site either. Are they an Omega AD? Will I be getting the warranty?

The X33 was still in the window this morning too.

Quote Originally Posted by asteclaru View Post
    W44NNE, mate, you're a star. They have what I've been looking for for quite some time in the sale, and at a better price than Iconic. I've just been on the phone with them and they're going to send me their bank details so I can make the payment.

One thing though, I can't find them on the Omega site either. Are they an Omega AD? Will I be getting the warranty?
    Full warranty - their sister shop is an Omega AD.
    It's just a matter of time...

Are they connected with Wilkins in the IoM? Good shop, have bought from them a few times over the years.

Master
    Might have a mooch round Lenard Dews this Saturday, it's only a 15 min drive for me!... just will leave my Bank card at home lol

For anybody visiting for this, there is also an Oris AD round the corner, can't remember the name (check Oris website). They have the bronze one in the window. I've been told a couple of times that this has sold out.

Christies on Corporation Street.

Leonard Dews are great their service is excellent speaking to their GM about his trips to Basel last time I was in great place for Tudor locally.
    Last edited by Orgone Accumulator; 27th July 2016 at 07:24.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Orgone Accumulator View Post
    Christies on Corporation Street.

Leonard Dews are great their service is excellent speaking to their GM about his trips to Basel last time I was in great place for Tudor locally.
    Barry is the manager, nice bloke!

We lost another fine watch retailer a couple of years back Peers a Rolex AD although Blackpool is worth a visit a couple of good Pawnbrokers like Nathan & Co. on Church Street always Rolex, Breitling, Tag, Cartier, Longines amongst others.

Central Drive (Not for the faint of heart) Couple of pawnbrokers there with various usually Omega, Tag the odd Rolex.

Carringtons round the corner on Topping Street have a few nice vintage gold watches.

Claytons 2 mins from there on Cookson Street second hand PO's, DJ's etc.

Hop on a tram to Lytham St. Annes There is Stones the Jewellers again a few used Rolex round the corner Timothy's of Lytham has a few second hand mid range swiss & Timeless down the road on the right has some very nice used Rolex DJ'S to EXII, Daytona and Subs.

Master
    All the Black Bays have gone now.