closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A couple of sneaky incomings...

I did read somewhere that Omega will brush the centre links FOC - not sure how true that is, but obviously they CAN be brushed very easily.

Not so easy to round off the lugs, though

Quote Originally Posted by learningtofly View Post
    No problem at all, although with the long lugs and thick case/caseback it doesn't sit as flat or comfortable as some.
    Being a bit glacial with this as suddenly twigged I never checked for your reply but thanks for the info. Think it's one I might need to try on, though I could nearly bring myself to buy it just to look at, absolute stunner.

No problem at all, although with the long lugs and thick case/caseback it doesn't sit as flat or comfortable as some.
    Very interesting, Tony, as I had always dismissed this one as being too big for me. Great choice!

I'll just keep my mouth shut about the other one...

Craftsman
    Ohh I really need to stop looking at this forum. Lovely duo, but another vote for the SMP from me.

M....u....s.....t.............r...e..........s.... .....i.........s........t

I have been doing a fair bit of Omega searching lately. Funny how our tastes and views change over time!

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...-the-new-SM300

Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    I have been doing a fair bit of Omega searching lately. Funny how our tastes and views change over time!

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...-the-new-SM300
    Now, if you'd searched a bit more diligently you'd have found an earlier post in which I said I absolutely loved it the minute I saw it, and I would inevitably buy one at some point soon

Seriously, though, a little more time with it on the wrist and I felt more comfortable with it. I do think that the lugs are too long, in truth, but I was prepared to make that compromise. I'm now wearing g it on a Zulu, in fact, and the issue is far less noticeable.

Haha, i've read so many posts they tend to blur into one.

I have smaller wrists than you i think and tried one for myself. I think on an Omega Nato it would be very nice indeed..

I'm presuming the 2254 will be sold soon rather than this?

Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Haha, i've read so many posts they tend to blur into one.

I have smaller wrists than you i think and tried one for myself. I think on an Omega Nato it would be very nice indeed..

I'm presuming the 2254 will be sold soon rather than this?
    Yes, or at least that was the intention (I have a lot of divers, and with the FF landing recently the 2254 isn't getting a look in). Trouble is, I really like it.

Yes, or at least that was the intention (I have a lot of divers, and with the FF landing recently the 2254 isn't getting a look in). Trouble is, I really like it.
    BP FF? How are you getting on with it?

Quote Originally Posted by RAJEN View Post
    BP FF? How are you getting on with it?
    It's actually my third, Raj, but this one is the non-radiation Tribute (only 500 were made, so it's a proper limited edition). I now realise that the fit is fine and I've barely taken it off in the last two weeks.

I'm hoping to take a few photos over the weekend, and if I do I'll post a bit of info about it.

It's actually my third, Raj, but this one is the non-radiation Tribute (only 500 were made, so it's a proper limited edition). I now realise that the fit is fine and I've barely taken it off in the last two weeks.

I'm hoping to take a few photos over the weekend, and if I do I'll post a bit of info about it.
    Like this?

That's the one

That Oh-meegah.....love it Tony.

Master
    Both of them are absolutely brilliant, but especially that Omega. Now that is a rather rare example of a watch executed just perfectly. A stunning watch that will look equally good 40 years from now

Alex

Master
    Both look great Tony. I'm not a PCLs fan - but that aside, that Omega is lovely looking.

Must stop reading your posts :) #toomuchwant

^^^ Thanks guys - much appreciated.

Gorgeous watches. I must say, that omega is possibly the only omega that is doing it for me right now, and it might make the list one day.

Master

Cool

Oh boy the seamstress looks awesome....congrats on both new arrivals.

that yellow face is gorgeous! I like it!