closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Apple Watch Faces

Craftsman

Apple Watch Faces

Hello all,

Is there any way to get a new 'face' for an Apple watch?

I have the series 3, and am surprised that it is actually quite useful at times. I wondered if there is any way to get a new face on it.. being a rectangular watch - Tag Monaco type thing would work.... Or is this just something that you can't do?

Thanks

Master
    Blog Entries
    I can’t tell you what to do as I do not have an Apple Watch

Google it, and plenty turn up - Rolex, Breitling, Cartier and I saw a TAG Monaco on Pinterest. That came from applewatchcustomfaces.co.uk I think.

Good luck.

Craftsman
    Thanks - i had googled , and found things that seem to be fine for Android, but not the iphone - all I found was pictures of a watch face, but they dont actually work, if that makes sense? they juts overlay a face with a digital clock.
    Thanks

Do you mean different face to those available if you perform a long press on your current watch face and the swipe through those available?

Tom

Apple doesn't allow watch faces from 3rd parties. However there is new code in the new developers watch software that indicates that they may allow open this up for developers in the future. Whether they do or not is anyones guess.

Craftsman
    aaaahhh that makes sense, as Iw as surprised to find myself struggling to find anything that actually works.
    Thanks for that info

If anyone has found a way that it can be done, please let me know
    thanks

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Siysiy View Post
    aaaahhh that makes sense, as Iw as surprised to find myself struggling to find anything that actually works.
    Thanks for that info

If anyone has found a way that it can be done, please let me know
    thanks
    I would guess you'd have to program it yourself via Apple's Developer SDK then submit to Apple for approval.

Master
    I’ve seen people wanting Rolex faces etc. Why would you ever want a Daytona face on an Apple Watch?!

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    I would guess you'd have to program it yourself via Apple's Developer SDK then submit to Apple for approval.
    I don't believe you can do this, as the SDK doesn't have the relevant code to allow you to integrate this into the device.

Of course you may be able to jailbreak the watch, but I can't image that would help much.