closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rolex Yacht on Rubber ref 116655

Craftsman
    Instead of starting a new thread, I decided to dig an old one.

So is it only me or this watch is just stunning? Some guy was wearing one in the tube and I spent at least 4 stops staring at it. I compared it to the SubC ND I was wearing and while similar both watches are actually very different and could form a very nice collection.

However then I start thinking when I would wear it. At the office it is maybe too blingy for a suit. As some said above it is mainly suited for a holiday, but it better be a luxurious one. Definitely not suited for backpacking.

Anyway I will keep dreaming, since a can't really justify buying one for now.

Sent from my SM-G955F using TZ-UK mobile app

I adore this watch. I hear a lot of people say it should come with a metal bracelet for the money they charge, but for me- the appeal is the rubber band. Just so comfortable and the perfect size for my wrist.

I often think would I rather this or an AP ROO 15710 plus a bit of change...

I think it would have to be the Rolex.

Craftsman
    What's the waiting list like on this?? I saw it in the window of a jewellers in Santorini at the week and was seriously tempted. (Before the AD told me it's about 15% more expensive to buy there than the UK now since Brexit)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My absolute favourite modern Rolex. I avoid gold like the plague, but it just seems to work on this one.

Master
    Its a stunning piece, but I personally found myself wearing it on best occasions and as such passed it on to a member on here as I couldnt justiofy the lack of wrist time - They are not hard to find in ADs prob due to price which again is prob why I struggled to sell it despite offering it at what I thought was a great price (if £13,5K is a great price) But Yes they are beautiful and I had more comments on that than anything else in my collection
    Last edited by R0bertb00th; 2nd October 2017 at 14:00.

Master

I do miss it though

Journeyman

What an amazing watch

Love it!

I love this watch. I caught myself tentatively checking the Rolex website to glance the RRP not so long back

Banned
    I've always looked at this watch , but what is the actual bezel made from ? I've heard it's a rubber bezel . Is that correct ? It is a beauty though , I quite like the rose gold and steel version too and prefer the bi metal bracelet that comes with that one

Northlondoner

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Northlondoner View Post
    I've always looked at this watch , but what is the actual bezel made from ? I've heard it's a rubber bezel . Is that correct ? It is a beauty though , I quite like the rose gold and steel version too and prefer the bi metal bracelet that comes with that one

Northlondoner
    Are you logging in as member Seikoboy as well, and if so, why do you have 2 usernames?

mike

Quote Originally Posted by Northlondoner View Post
    It is a beauty though , I quite like the rose gold and steel version too and prefer the bi metal bracelet that comes with that one

Northlondoner
    That’ll be why you bought one then eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Seikoboy View Post

Seikoboy

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ally- View Post
    That’ll be why you bought one then eh.
    Why are you stalking me ally , is it because I wouldn't sell you my sd4k ? So basically if you want someone's watch and they won't sell it you , you use all your superpowers with Eddie to get them thrown out of the forum ?

You've got this whole forum in your back pocket it looks like .

Rolex Yacht on Rubber ref 116655

Why are you stalking me ally , is it because I wouldn't sell you my sd4k ? So basically if you want someone's watch and they won't sell it you , you use all your superpowers with Eddie to get them thrown out of the forum ?

You've got this whole forum in your back pocket it looks like .
    Are you totally deranged ?

I was only one of many who turned down your offer to buy the SD4K. In the end I bought from someone with far more credibility than yourself.

You are the one who is operating on this forum under two usernames, why ?
    Last edited by -Ally-; 4th October 2017 at 08:29.

Banned
    Are you totally deranged ?

I was only one of many who turned down your offer to buy the SD4K. In the end I bought from someone with far more credibility than yourself.

explain why you randomly mentioned my name on a thread earlier about me selling a batman , how would you know that exactly . and why you are commenting immediately after
    every comment i make , i've heard a lot of stories about you on the forum and now i realise how much power you have , explain how my credibility is in question other than the fact i have
    been banned from looking at sales forum for no reason , why dont you ask anyone who has done a deal with me and see if they have any complaints before you question my credibility .

it looks like you want first refusal on every watch on here and if someone doesnt play your game you have a word with the boss and get him thrown out , nice one .

You’ve lost it mate. I think I’ve sent Eddie the grand sum of one PM in all my time here and it was naff all to do with you, nor any other member.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Love the idea of Eddie being bothered to ban you from the sales forum "for no reason" 😂

And that answers this question

Last edited by Der Amf; 4th October 2017 at 09:16.

Banned
    You’ve lost it mate. I think I’ve sent Eddie the grand sum of one PM in all my time here and it was naff all to do with you, nor any other member.

Why don't you just chill and enjoy the forum and let people be instead of policing everyone on here . Do you have nothing else to do but stalk people on here

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Der Amf View Post
    Love the idea of Eddie being bothered to ban you from the sales forum "for no reason" 😂

And that answers this question
    Oh so we got a tag team now . Like a pair of barking chihuahua's , you make me laugh . Der amf is our very own Sherlock Holmes who thinks he's super smart today for finding a member with dual id's ! Lol . Good doggy , someone throw him a bone !

Oh so we got a tag team now . Like a pair of barking chihuahua's , you make me laugh . Der amf is our very own Sherlock Holmes who thinks he's super smart today for finding a member with dual id's ! Lol . Good doggy , someone throw him a bone !
    It wasn't me who noticed your cack-handed inability to juggle two accounts, I'm sorry to say

It wasn't me who noticed your cack-handed inability to juggle two accounts, I'm sorry to say

No; that was me

Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    No; that was me
    It's heartbreakingly sad that you won't let snakes slither through the grass in peace. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.

LOL

Quote Originally Posted by mr.chef View Post
    LOL
    Comedy gold.

Member caught being deceitful...
    When caught blames everyone else, accusing another long standing member for being controlling, then says everyone should forget that he was being deceitful in the first place.

I especially like the "I have heard lots of stories" bit, who from? Yourself?

In my view there are only two reasons to have more than one ID.
    1. They are a sad sack.
    2. They are looking to commit / fraud / crime against another member.

Grand Master
    Blog Entries
    Why don't you just chill and enjoy the forum and let people be instead of policing everyone on here . Do you have nothing else to do but stalk people on here
    But why two usernames? Was it just to access SC?.

Master
    Bizarre. Yet another dealing, lying snake unearthed who just can't stop digging. Fingers crossed the axe will fall in due course.

Banned

Rolex Yacht on Rubber ref 116655

The whole patrol is out . . I actually haven't done anything wrong . Did a couple of deals , had a great experience with a buyer and a couple of sellers . Got accused of being a dealer when I am nothing of the sort , banned by Eddie completely unfairly , re opened a new ID because of others actions . And then hunted like a dog by der amf and ally , now being accused of being a snake in the grass by their lap dogs

I'm going out fighting Cos I reckon many will see what's happening to me and can see the sinister side to some of these long standing members on here who can get you thrown off for no good reason because you won't play ball with them , was approached about a watch I was selling chose not to sell and then miraculously banned for being a dealer . That's how some people role on here

Banned
    It's heartbreakingly sad that you won't let snakes slither through the grass in peace. I hope you feel ashamed of yourself.
    You make me laugh you long standing members want sales corner all to yourselves and hate when new members on here are getting their post count up to view sales . Then you boys jump down their throats and complain why they are making so many random comments .

I'm just saying it as it actually is

But Eddie owns the forum and therefore sales corner and is sole judge and jury of what is acceptable or wrong.
    He decided that you have not played by his rules so he banned you.
    You then decided to circumvent said ban by opening up another account to regain access to sales corner to take advantage of the free service Eddie provides; for the purpose of buying and selling items here, possibly for selling on at a profit elsewhere, (only you will know the answer to that).
    Members of the forum that care about its membership and how it operates (rules outlined by the site owner) spotted this and called you out. (I am thankful they take the time to do this)
    You have resorted to the Kim Jong Un defence of everyone is wrong and is against me. So you will stand your ground and fight to the last hoping other newer members will join in.
    To be honest that is sad, if you are a member of a place where you feel you are being singled out for punishment, why hang around?
    Oh it's because you will get to buy and sell for free possibly taking advantage of newer members who are not quite as clued up as those evil long standing members.

For clarity I am not stating your intentions as fact, only you know the reasons for doing what you have done. I am just saying what it looks likes to me.

Master
    Well, that escalated quickly. Farewell Seikoboy / Northlondoner, you won't be missed

Master
    The whole patrol is out . . I actually haven't done anything wrong . Did a couple of deals , had a great experience with a buyer and a couple of sellers . Got accused of being a dealer when I am nothing of the sort , banned by Eddie completely unfairly , re opened a new ID because of others actions . And then hunted like a dog by der amf and ally , now being accused of being a snake in the grass by their lap dogs

I'm going out fighting Cos I reckon many will see what's happening to me and can see the sinister side to some of these long standing members on here who can get you thrown off for no good reason because you won't play ball with them , was approached about a watch I was selling chose not to sell and then miraculously banned for being a dealer . That's how some people role on here
    To be fair, you are a dealer, this is you on eBay isn’t it?;

I noticed your watch on eBay matching that on SC. Why not just admit it, pay the dealer fees into the fundraiser and move on?

He'll be having problems following your nice solid advice

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by seadog1408 View Post
    But why two usernames? Was it just to access SC?.
    I don't know Mike, but the whole thing reminds me of a certain Movie!

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Well, that escalated quickly. Farewell Seikoboy / Northlondoner, you won't be missed
    I never even got to say goodbye :(

But it's all your fault anyway Ally!

Hunting him like a dog.

Wondering why people with no interest in watches are on a watch forum?
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave+63 View Post
    But it's all your fault anyway Ally!

Hunting him like a dog.
    DAVE!

Accept some responsibilty for your actions!

Have a slap on the back from me, and a pint for a job well done!

And Ally, do you have a Batphone to Eddie?

Craftsman
    14 pages of a thoroughly entertaining read!!! You can't buy drama like this....

Master
    He'll be having problems following your nice solid advice

Not if he has a third alias!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by stefaulkner View Post
    Not if he has a third alias!
    Does the plot thicken...?!?

Master
    Blog Entries
    That was an enjoyable and funny few posts! Especially the signature part :)

On another note ive never warmed to the Yachtmaster on rubber!

Master
    I love this place sometimes! Always felt weird with Seikoboy not being Yobokies, almost disingenuous from the start...sweepstake on the next ID?

Master
    And yet he will persist no doubt!

Apprentice

Try an aftermarket product like Rubber B - it won't disappoint!