closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Montblanc at Bicester

Master

Montblanc at Bicester

Handled one Montblanc at Bicester yesterday. Red gold case, slate dial, automatic, time only. Lange-ish.

£6k reduced to £4k.

Cannot find it on Montblanc's present website, so assume discontinued.

Very impressive apparent quality.

Unsurprisingly, shop-soiled.

Didn't ask if they have new ones in stock. The whole business was beyond the very charming Greek salesgirl*.

(*In my case, no-sale girl.)

Craftsman
    If you're an aa member then you can get a vip discount card for bicester village in the visitor centre. Not sure how much it gives you off in mt blanc.

I was there to buy some bose headphones only to find the store closed a few weeks back!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by wombleh View Post
    If you're an aa member then you can get a vip discount card for bicester village in the visitor centre. Not sure how much it gives you off in mt blanc.

I was there to buy some bose headphones only to find the store closed a few weeks back!
    Useful information. Thank you very much.

Journeyman
    I believe some stores/items are exempt from the VIP discount, make sure you check before going to buy!

Quote Originally Posted by faken View Post
    I believe some stores/items are exempt from the VIP discount, make sure you check before going to buy!
    Never used it on MB watches but during the VIP sale I've saved an additional 20% on other MB items.

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by wombleh View Post
    Good - I went in there with a pile of cash wanting to buy shiny things, and was ignored by all of the staff. All good things to those who wait.