closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Stolen - Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 26300ST.OO.1110ST.08 - SS, 39mm, Brown Dial

Stolen - Audemars Piguet Royal Oak 26300ST.OO.1110ST.08 - SS, 39mm, Brown Dial

Hi all,

Unfortunately, someone has recently half-inched my Royal Oak Chrono. The model reference is as above. Serial number ends 2764 and the crime took place in Southwark, London a couple of weeks ago. The police have been informed, but I'm not making huge progress. The insurance claim is pending, but I suspect I may not get the full value back.

This is the brown-dialled 39mm version with the white-ringed sub dials and orange chrono hands. They are pretty rare and I can only find one other for sale at the moment (in the US), so if you come across one, it is not beyond the realms of possibility that it could be mine.

I only bought it in April, so don't have any pictures, but here is a link to an identical watch. http://www.europeanwatch.com/16646.html (I hope this is allowed in the circumstances.)

I would obviously love to hear from anyone that thinks they might have stumbled across it.

Cheers,
    Simon

Sorry to hear that. Doubt I can help but here are some commiserations and a bump.