closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: FA Cup Final Tickets?

Master

FA Cup Final Tickets?

Would quite like to take my boys to the final this year, but being down in Devon we aren't a season ticket holder so can't get any official allocation.

Can anyone recommend a site to buy tickets on that's reputable? I've googled it a 3 or 4 sites seem to be saying from around £450 up to £800/900, but I've never heard of any of them. Thanks.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Would quite like to take my boys to the final this year, but being down in Devon we aren't a season ticket holder so can't get any official allocation.

Can anyone recommend a site to buy tickets on that's reputable? I've googled it a 3 or 4 sites seem to be saying from around £450 up to £800/900, but I've never heard of any of them. Thanks.
    It might help to know which end you're looking to sit in.

Craftsman
    I got my tickets yesterday, I have been a Palace season ticket for several seasons.

No suggestions for legitimate ticket touts for someone in your position though, Club Wembley tickets are probably your best bet though expect to pay through the nose for them.

We gave up trying, but bought tickets to watch the women's FA cup final, £20 per adult and each adult get 4 kids tickets free. Got to be worth a day out. Alright not the Wembley sell out the men's will be but still good fun.

Tickets still available.

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    Man Utd end.

No idea really how to get them genuinely. Seen websites for 100's but don't know if they are genuine ones for resale or not.

I get tickets through work as we're a sponsor, I'll see if there are any left in Club Wembley, if I recall we were offered them at £255 a pair.

Will ask tomorrow and get back to you

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex L View Post
    I get tickets through work as we're a sponsor, I'll see if there are any left in Club Wembley, if I recall we were offered them at £255 a pair.

Will ask tomorrow and get back to you
    Thanks Alex for enquiringy, much appreciated.
    Last edited by Devonian; 8th May 2016 at 20:52. Reason: Auto corrects

Master
    My father in law is looking for one as well (United fan ) if the op gets sorted out

Quote Originally Posted by Devonian View Post
    Thanks Alex for enquiringy, much appreciated.
    No probs, I've dropped the sponsorship guy an email.

Quote Originally Posted by BSB View Post
    Should've been obvious from the username! ;)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by watchcollector1 View Post
    Should've been obvious from the username! ;)
    I thought it but I never like to presume.

Quote Originally Posted by justin44 View Post
    We gave up trying, but bought tickets to watch the women's FA cup final, £20 per adult and each adult get 4 kids tickets free. Got to be worth a day out. Alright not the Wembley sell out the men's will be but still good fun.

Tickets still available.
    I've been lucky to see Arsenal in the last two semis & final. Given our ahem, lack of interest this year taking the eldest to see the women's (even if Chelsea with thrash them) was only £10 with free child as a season ticket holder.

Good luck op, and Palace!

The chap will let me know tomorrow if there's any tickets left... Will keep you posted

Master
    The chap will let me know tomorrow if there's any tickets left... Will keep you posted
    Thanks Alex :-)

Afraid that 300 people applied for the tickets and there were nowhere near enough to go around so they entered all names into a ballot and unfortunately I didn't win.

Master
    Afraid that 300 people applied for the tickets and there were nowhere near enough to go around so they entered all names into a ballot and unfortunately I didn't win.
    No worries Alex, thanks for looking into it :-)

United better be prepared for this...

I have been going to Palace for many many years, and if we ever thought we'd have a chance against one of the big teams in the cup final, it is this season... we are better than our post christmas form, and United are the weakest they have been for a while. BUT – Palace will still need their top 'A' game to roll them over...

Can't wait! Traditional Wimpy burger before hand as well which we always look forward to!

We have 28,500 tickets, I assume United will have had the same or a tad more and with Club Wembley and FA affiliates there can never be many tickets floating about.

Craftsman
    Good to see another Palace supporter on here, looks like we share the same first name too. I have a season ticket in the upper Holmesdale, been going since 78/79 season.

Are you on the steam train down to Southampton tomorrow? I'm in coach number 5.

Watford fan here, gutted it's not us next week but very much cheering on Palace. I've a soft spot for you after working with the club on numerous occasions & finding everyone there awesome & the atmosphere always electric!

Quote Originally Posted by smoz View Post
    Good to see another Palace supporter on here, looks like we share the same first name too. I have a season ticket in the upper Holmesdale, been going since 78/79 season.

Are you on the steam train down to Southampton tomorrow? I'm in coach number 5.
    Hi, only just saw your reply... We are season tickets in the Holmesdale Lower - Block B (anyone not knowing Selhurst Park, thats the really noisy bit in the generally noisy stadium!). I've been going since the '84-'85 season. So we have a lot of years service between us!!

I didn't go down to Southampton this season, but from your other thread it looked like a fantastic day out (but for result).

Hoping for a United result tonight, so we stay in the same position in the Prem and it fills the Devils with false confidence!