closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Europe - in or out and why

Master

Europe - in or out and why

Surprisingly couldn't find much on this in the search bar unless I've cocked up.
    I'm for out because:
    We are overpopulated regards Health and Education by most definitions of the word.
    Too many low paid workers coming in reducing wages - suits business of course.
    Fed up with unelected tosspots telling us what is best for the country ie themselves.

Of course it's a balance between pro's and con's. If folks overriding concern is money we'll stay in - if intangibles like identity and standing up for our own country predominate we'll be out.
    I think the government would tell us pigs could fly if they thought it would convince us to stay.
    So I'm out - what say you?

Master
    Now I see. No politics. Sorry!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Slamdoor View Post
    Surprisingly couldn't find much on this in the search bar unless I've cocked up.
    I'm for out because:
    We are overpopulated regards Health and Education by most definitions of the word.
    Too many low paid workers coming in reducing wages - suits business of course.
    Fed up with unelected tosspots telling us what is best for the country ie themselves.

Of course it's a balance between pro's and con's. If folks overriding concern is money we'll stay in - if intangibles like identity and standing up for our own country predominate we'll be out.
    I think the government would tell us pigs could fly if they thought it would convince us to stay.
    So I'm out - what say you?
    there is a thread in the 'Bear Pit' which you dont have access to yet, I don't think, and this is why you have not see it here, see below.

nice effort though 10/10