closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: The Watch Dealer, Seth...brilliant...

The Watch Dealer, Seth...brilliant...

I sent my TT bracelet to Seth after reading a recommendation on here. I sent it Monday and received it back today, Friday...erm, looking like the day it left the shop. Brilliant service and what a skill this guy has. Thanks to Seth and to this forum for the recommendation:

Kind regards,

Michael.

Have to agree, had my 93150 clasp repaired and the whole bracelet 'tightened' and polished recently and the results are excellent.

Would definitely recommend Seth for UK bracelet repairs

Master
    This is no surprise; Seth is a good man and compliments about his watches / work / service are common on the various fora.

Very nice. H

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

He certainly is a top chap.

Grand Master
    What's been done with this, was it stretched or just in need of refinishing?

Paul

Craftsman
    That finish does look very nice.

Got an Aerospace that is a bit beaten up that I'd like to return to as new condition, I'm not familiar with Seth, is he a member here, or do you have a web link?

Quote Originally Posted by fraggle42 View Post
    That finish does look very nice.

Got an Aerospace that is a bit beaten up that I'd like to return to as new condition, I'm not familiar with Seth, is he a member here, or do you have a web link?
    http://www.thewatchdealer.co.uk

Craftsman
    Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by walkerwek1958 View Post
    What's been done with this, was it stretched or just in need of refinishing?

Paul
    Paul, it was merely a case of getting it looking better. It is from a 116613 I bought in 2010. It has been a daily wearer and had all the marks associated with much desk work, etc. It is a tough old piece, but I reckoned it needed a treat. The bracelet is very solid and I do not detect and stretch or bend or anything untoward really, but it needed a spruce. It has not been serviced and has basically kept insanely accurate time for nearly 6 years. It had a little rotor noise about a year ago and Rolex actually did some sort of fluid change (!) free of charge as it didn't require a service due to the good performance. But the bracelet, that needed a tart up.

Michael.

It looks pretty damn fine, but it'll be hard to fully appreciate the skill without some before shots too. Just food for thought.