closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New Seiko Turtle PADI "Pepsi"

Thanks for posting the pre-order link, couldn't resist it...now £200 lighter whilst waiting for the British GP to start.

Quote Originally Posted by woodruffm View Post
    Thanks for posting the pre-order link, couldn't resist it...now £200 lighter whilst waiting for the British GP to start.
    I thought for one minute that Jura were selling the PADI for £200

Quote Originally Posted by Gyp View Post
    I thought for one minute that Jura were selling the PADI for £200
    Now that would've been brilliant

Oops, sorry chaps....

Quote Originally Posted by AAddict View Post
    G'dam it, I'm so skint for the next couple of months.....
    Credit card.

Quote Originally Posted by RayTango View Post
    What does Padi designate?
    When I was a diver (SAA) we called PADI (Pay now And Die Instantly)

Just a quick heads up for the guys who used JuraWatches for the pre-order....

Yesterday I noticed that a few other jewellers are now advertising the pre-order but at a discounted price of £315 instead of the price with JuraWatches of £349.99, I spoke with Jura yesterday who are happy to price match the other jeweller as along as they are a bonafide company. The company I saw advertising was Hillier's Jewellers :

http://www.hillierjewellers.co.uk/wa...srpa21k1-p8870

If anyone knows of a cheaper option please let the rest of us know, in these days of apparent doom and gloom, every little saving helps.

Quote Originally Posted by woodruffm View Post
    Just a quick heads up for the guys who used JuraWatches for the pre-order....

Yesterday I noticed that a few other jewellers are now advertising the pre-order but at a discounted price of £315 instead of the price with JuraWatches of £349.99, I spoke with Jura yesterday who are happy to price match the other jeweller as along as they are a bonafide company. The company I saw advertising was Hillier's Jewellers :

http://www.hillierjewellers.co.uk/wa...srpa21k1-p8870

If anyone knows of a cheaper option please let the rest of us know, in these days of apparent doom and gloom, every little saving helps.
    Cheerd for this, I emailed them at the weekend asking for an update on delivery times and the final price (as it is available online for £315)

I have not yet received a reply

I see that £315 is arrived at by taking ten% off for your first order, I will call Jura tomorrow and see if they can or would be willing to match that price -every little helps- :@)
    Joe

Let us know how it goes but would be very surprised if Jura price matched against a first order discount (has anyone managed to get it agreed?) was it not advertised at £315 in the sale before? (I am sure it was)

Oh well, I will be happy with paying £350 if it comes with no issues

That discount doesn't seem to be applicable with the PADI?

From what I saw on the website, the price was dropped already to £315 but you then couldn't also have an extra 10% off for it being your first order.

Sneaky, they've changed the price since I posted the link a few days ago...yeah might have difficulty convincing Jura now to give the discount...b@stards !

There are two places offering the PADI for £315, Hilliers and Watcho, both out of stock and both 10% discount code, as far as I know both are quoting September delivery

I will stick with Jura but an update on delivery times would be good

If you upload a watch photo to Jura's website for them to use, they send you a discount code for £50 off any purchase over £200.

Brings the PADI to £299 which is cheaper than I can find anywhere

I've tried the code they sent me & it discounts the deposit to £150 instead to £200

Arrgghhh, not been on here for ages!! and first thing I do is drop a deposit on the padi turtle!!

Oh well who needs food anyway !-)
    Last edited by davie0146; 5th August 2016 at 15:06.

Master
    Blog Entries
    Anyone gone for the kinetic version?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sprite1275 View Post
    I doubt it. Why would anyone want the kinetic version?

Quote Originally Posted by sprite1275 View Post
    I have thought about it. Definitely the more attractive looking even if more expensive.

Jura PADI Turtles are in, just paid my remainder on the pre order and should be dispatched today.

Jura PADI Turtles are in, just paid my remainder on the pre order and should be dispatched today.
    Ditto.

Used my £50 discount code for uploading photos to their website.
    Last edited by andy tims; 12th August 2016 at 17:11.
    Andy

Wanted - Damasko DC57

Just called (so impatient) waiting to hear back

Edited to say remainder paid on its way :) is it wrong to be this excited over a £350 watch
    Last edited by Montybaber; 12th August 2016 at 15:17.

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Ditto.

Used my £50 discount code for uploading photos top their website.
    Me too haha

I got the phone call -from Jura this afternoon and it's in the post :@)
    Woo-hoo
    Joe

Craftsman
    Picked mine up last weekend. I was wandering about, while waiting for the bus, and saw it just sitting in the local jewelers window looking all lost.

Quote Originally Posted by electorn View Post
    Picked mine up last weekend. I was wandering about, while waiting for the bus, and saw it just sitting in the local jewelers window looking all lost.

I like all three of your drivers, nice taste!

Quote Originally Posted by andy tims View Post
    Ditto.

Used my £50 discount code for uploading photos to their website.
    Can I ask how you do that please?

I've seen that mentioned on this thread before but I couldn't find any details on their site.

Just paid for mine

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
    I doubt it. Why would anyone want the kinetic version?
    Personally I think the kinetic is the better looking.

Quote Originally Posted by 5avvy View Post
    Can I ask how you do that please?

I've seen that mentioned on this thread before but I couldn't find any details on their site.
    When you've bought from Jura, you if you upload photo's of the watch on the product page they send you a code for £50 off

Here's mine from my Oris

When you've bought from Jura, you if you upload photo's of the watch on the product page they send you a code for £50 off
    Thanks buddy - that makes sense now.

Mine is here, there is a chapter ring misalignment issue though and as much as I am not that botheredshould I accept it ir get another...oh i dunno too delicate to worry too much.

Apart from that it is really nice

Last edited by Montybaber; 13th August 2016 at 13:04.

Shame about the chapter ring issue

Im awaiting delivery of mine from jura. Dissapointed to hear about chapter ring misalignment issues mine will be going straight back to jura if its the same.

Quote Originally Posted by GS Overland View Post
    Im awaiting delivery of mine from jura. Dissapointed to hear about chapter ring misalignment issues mine will be going straight back to jura if its the same.
    I think i am being too picky? It isnt that bad and obviously was looking for it

And the bezel lines up with chapter ring as well. Thanks for the detailed pic if it was mine i might be tempted to eventually have a watchmaker line it up if it bothered me too much as i do really like the look of the watch.
    Enjoy the watch i think its the best version of the reincarnated turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Montybaber View Post
    I think i am being too picky? It isnt that bad and obviously was looking for it

Doing a google image search shows probably 50% are like mine and the other 50% perfectly aligned but probably off in other areas, If I had not been looking for it I probably wouldnt have noticed

Again the missus thinks I am insane to even mention it, think she has a point

Im thinking i could live with it like that i just love the overall look of the watch. Also thinking of maybe adding a second hand PRS 68 as well shame they have all sold out!!!.

Mine arrived from Jura too, opened for a quick check, very happy with it. I've boxed it back up and it's being put away brand new for the future. I just didn't want to miss this version as it's the best one so far in my opinion. I'm happy wearing my other turtle re-issue for now (SRP787).

Decided to try and get another with better alignment, emailed Jura to see what they say

Its a new watch and it may bug me so think its best, annoying though as its been on order for a while and its sat in my office boxed up ready to be worn

Quote Originally Posted by Montybaber View Post
    Decided to try and get another with better alignment, emailed Jura to see what they say

Its a new watch and it may bug me so think its best, annoying though as its been on order for a while and its sat in my office boxed up ready to be worn
    Probably the right decision, if it's bothering you now it will only get worse. Just hope they've got stock for you mate, I'm sure Jura won't have a problem as their customer service has been great in my experience.

Probably the right decision, if it's bothering you now it will only get worse. Just hope they've got stock for you mate, I'm sure Jura won't have a problem as their customer service has been great in my experience.
    That is good to hear, if im honest if I get another thats great if not well im sure one will come along in the future, even if they are unhappy taking it back (which i doubt) i wont be that gutted i just feel like I should try

Cheers

Im thinking i could live with it like that i just love the overall look of the watch. Also thinking of maybe adding a second hand PRS 68 as well shame they have all sold out!!!.
    http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...05#post4058005

Funny you should mention this

Ive already been in contact with frank about this. If im not happy with my seiko padi when it arrives then im thinking back it goes and prs 68 instead.

PADI

Pissed Again Dive Instructor

Been told that its unlikely I will get a replacement if I send it back as they are popular watches and may all be sold out before my watch arrives back with them

Surely they can put one by (and check it)

PADI
    Poor Alignment Driven Insane

:)

Master
    I did quite fancy trying one of these but the quailty issues have put me off now!

Im wondering if due to its popularity and little chance of a replacement if seiko uk would realign the chapter ring under warranty???

Im wondering if due to its popularity and little chance of a replacement if seiko uk would realign the chapter ring under warranty???
    I am thinking the same