closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: "TZ courier" needed: SW London to West Country

"TZ courier" needed: SW London to West Country

If anyone could assist with transporting some hi-fi equipment from SW London down to Devon (or near) I'd be very grateful. https://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.p...-3500-and-more

A financial 'thank-you' included.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Have you not considered AnyVan or one of the courier consolidation sites? Ive moved everything from watches to £10k of hifi to a large three piece suite using man-with-a-van couriers and the prices have always been reasonable and the service (fully insured) has been excellent. Hifi cost about £60 to move Cheshire to London.

Quote Originally Posted by astonandy View Post
    Have you not considered AnyVan or one of the courier consolidation sites? Ive moved everything from watches to £10k of hifi to a large three piece suite using man-with-a-van couriers and the prices have always been reasonable and the service (fully insured) has been excellent. Hifi cost about £60 to move Cheshire to London.
    The sellers preference is to not use a courier service.

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ralphy View Post
    The sellers preference is to not use a courier service.

R
    I never understand this type of sales-prevention, especially when the buyer is someone who lives a "little out of the way". The beauty with these door-to-door couriers is they will pack the item if necessary (the suite was fully plastic wrapped and the seller had to literally do nothing) and it's no more hassle than having the buyer collect it - they arrange a suitable time and, as they're getting paid to do it in my experience are incredibly punctual. Maybe worth suggesting it - I've never had a Gumtree or eBay seller turn this down even when it was collection only - after all it is being collected and it isn't DPD!