closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Boots : Adidas GSG9 which model?

Master

Boots : Adidas GSG9 which model?

Hello

Abused a pair of Adidas GSG 9.2 boots for three years (deserts , snows , jungle, ruined cities).

Perfect and only just dumped them because they were scuffed up although still fully functional. (And fresh even).

Going to replace with another pair of 9.2s which are high tops but I noticed there are 9.7 which are mid tops and even 9.3s which seem one lacehole less than 9.7s . The high top 9.2 seem to be £30-40. More expensive than the mids .

Anyone have any experience ? Otherwise I’ll just stick with what works , the 9.2.

I had the .2 for a year before they were knackered. I wasn't impressed with the durability of them at all but because they were so light and comfortable I ordered them again. I screwed up and accidentally ordered the mid height .7, which for some reason proved much tougher but every bit as comfortable.

If I was looking for such a thing right now it'd be the .7, no question about it.

They improved any? Had a pair donkeys ago, the quality was shocking. The third time I wore them, one of the lace holes burst. Got my money back, and bought another pair of Lowas. Always wanted to try them again, but been a bit too nervous.

Master
    Can only say good things about them. Lace holes only burst after three years and they had been through huge levels of abuse by then.

They work in almost every extreme condition which is important for me.

Master
    Got the 9.7. Seem okay so far. , were about £50 cheaper than the 9.2. Need to relace them but noticed they have a central lace “keeper” that the 9.2 lacked. This might nean I can’t lace them in my prefered military style.

Bizarrely they feel ever so slightly heavier than the 9.2

Considering the price difference worth a punt.