closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Prestige time service

Master

Prestige time service

Anyone heard or got experience with this company? Maybe some feedback or recommendation?

They are base in Wilmslow Manchester

Master
    I believe it's the Rolex trained watchmaker used by Prestons. I contacted them once about a small job and they weren't interested - I got the impression they got enough work through Prestons. Unless you want a full service on a watch, and don't want to go to Swatch/Rolex UK, I wouldn't bother getting in touch.

Master
    Thanks for the info Mate... pretty local to You as well... I'm considering a full service and if this one is as good as STS and Swatch group. I might consider if someone or other TZ can vouch for this company or have positive experience from them...

Master
    Blog Entries
    Paul at Prestige has just returned my vintage Longines after a service/refurb. Good communication and quality of work at a reasonable price. From my experience I'd recommend him.

Paul does have a long lead time (about 2 months) as he's quite busy - I'd say that is a reasonable sign that he does a decent job.

Master
    I have used Paul in the past for a smaller job (removing a fairly deep scratch from a bezel) and communication and turn around time have been good. The job wasn't too challenging so can't comment extensively on the quality of work.

Craftsman
    I used Paul to service two vintage wrist watches (Alpina and Pobeda) and a Doxa pocket watch. He did a very good job at reasonable prices. I'd use him again.

Master
    Thanks for all Your Input Guys, Much appreciated! My friend was asking Me earlier where He can send His Tag and I've told Him to inquire at them... He want probably full service since it's loosing time and the crown doesn't screw anymore.