closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Miró - New kickstarter project

Banned

Miró - New kickstarter project

Hello, i was surfing around on kickstarter to trying to find a new watch to pledge. I stumbeled over a brand called Miró. I havent heard anything about em before and i start searching around to get some information about the brand, but didnt find much at all. I find theire kickstarter watches really value for the money with 9015 movement, Sapphire AR coated crystal etc. What do you think about theire new watches? Theire old ones are not in my style at all, i think they are to plain and boring, this new design however i fell in love with! So i wonder if anyone here have any experience with this brand and how the quality is in theire watches, would love to hear what you guys think before i pledge it. As i said im really in loved with theire new design and especially the blue dial with brown leather strap, what a masterpiece in my opinion, just hoping they hold up in the quality aswell.
    They got two options, either Quartz or Automatic. I leaning to the automatic one for that low price.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ay/description

What a cool coincidence! They ship from Sweden. That's where you're from, right?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TakesALickin View Post
    What a cool coincidence! They ship from Sweden. That's where you're from, right?
    Yes im from Sweden, im from a City called Örebro i think they have theire company in Stockholm. Im not from theire company if its what you believe. Even though im from Sweden i havent heard anything about em and if i was from theire company i shouldnt say i dont like theire first watch, right? :p

Master
    Not my cup of tea, and overpriced to my mind.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by demonloop View Post
    Not my cup of tea, and overpriced to my mind.
    Hmm okey, what do you think is overpriced? I think the total opposit. A miyota 9015 movement sells for dubbel theire price

Quote Originally Posted by TakesALickin View Post
    That's very cynical. Although they seem to have a similar opinion over at WUS http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/mir...t-2781994.html ;)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lampoc View Post
    That's very cynical. Although they seem to have a similar opinion over at WUS http://forums.watchuseek.com/f71/mir...t-2781994.html ;)
    Yeah it was me posting that thread aswell, cous i want to get as much information about them as possible before i buy theire watches. As i always do before i get a watch from a brand i dont know about. Im pukeing on people like you just assuming i come from theire company because im from the same country and want information about em before i buy theire stuff. Its 9,5 million people living in Sweden, u dont think anyone outside theire company are thinking they made a nice watch? So stick with the f***ing subject

Quote Originally Posted by m4tt13 View Post
    Im pukeing on people like you... stick with the f***ing subject
    Welcome to the forum!

Yeah it was me posting that thread aswell, cous i want to get as much information about them as possible before i buy theire watches. As i always do before i get a watch from a brand i dont know about. Im pukeing on people like you just assuming i come from theire company because im from the same country and want information about em before i buy theire stuff. Its 9,5 million people living in Sweden, u dont think anyone outside theire company are thinking they made a nice watch? So stick with the f***ing subject
    Charming. Be careful where you puke.

Journeyman
    you have 4 posts. 4 total in one thread, this thread. you are not linked with the company, yet you only have 4 posts about them. lucky you.

Quote Originally Posted by stateless View Post
    you have 4 posts. 4 total in one thread, this thread. you are not linked with the company, yet you only have 4 posts about them. lucky you.
    He can't hear you over the roar of his projectile vomiting...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stateless View Post
    Wow, u guys should start working for the FBI or something. Im still not related to the company, believe it or not. If you dont have anything to write about the watch(quality, value, price, design) DONT write anything at all please... Since they are not a new brand and not unknown when theire old design have been reviewed in several sites, why in hell would theire company post threads here? They kickstarter doing very well its like 85% pledged the first few days. Im new both here and on WUS because i wanted to post this subject cous i couldnt find it elsewhere on theire new design. Im sure you FBI guys can get my ip number and theire ip to see the miss match. So stop accusing me for working for them.

So do you have a poorly tummy or are you bulimic? Or an emetophile?

Journeyman
    Wow, u guys should start working for the FBI or something. Im still not related to the company, believe it or not. If you dont have anything to write about the watch(quality, value, price, design) DONT write anything at all please... Since they are not a new brand and not unknown when theire old design have been reviewed in several sites, why in hell would theire company post threads here? They kickstarter doing very well its like 85% pledged the first few days. Im new both here and on WUS because i wanted to post this subject cous i couldnt find it elsewhere on theire new design. Im sure you FBI guys can get my ip number and theire ip to see the miss match. So stop accusing me for working for them.
    watch is similar to Hamilton Khaki. Case shape, crown etc. I wouldn't buy it. 85% pledged to quart model, the cheapest one! All others are available at around 90%. end of story.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by draftsmann View Post
    So do you have a poorly tummy or are you bulimic? Or an emetophile?
    Maybe it was a misstake to get an account on this forum, u dont seem to be very mature here. I would have got better information on facebook. Cya

Journeyman
    Maybe it was a misstake to get an account on this forum, u dont seem to be very mature here. I would have got better information on facebook. Cya
    i have learnt the hard way as i had first post similar like you. I was complaining though ;) Go to facebook and get "uuu aaa ohhh." fantastic watch. But in reality there are better projects around in similar price. E

Hear hear well said

M4tt13 has puked himself right off the forum.

Eddie
    Whole chunks of my life come under the heading "it seemed like a good idea at the time".

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    M4tt13 has puked himself right off the forum.

Eddie
    Chuckle,

Well his attitude stunk right from the begining.

Was never going to last on a forum like that

Is that a record?
    "Bite my shiny metal ass."
    - Bender Bending Rodríguez

Yes im from Sweden, im from a City called Örebro i think they have theire company in Stockholm. Im not from theire company if its what you believe. Even though im from Sweden i havent heard anything about em and if i was from theire company i shouldnt say i dont like theire first watch, right? :p
    Jeez, touchy. Awfully defensive about something I never said.

OK dad will do.

Master
    Hmm okey, what do you think is overpriced? I think the total opposit. A miyota 9015 movement sells for dubbel theire price
    Sorry, I was just putting it out there to see you get all defensive. Defensive of a company you have no links with.

Ok, I'm too late :-(

Aww, he was fun.
    Even lost in translation, I'm puking on people like you is a Partridgesque classic!

Haha puking on people. Sometimes direct translations just don't work ... I've also learnt the hard way :-)

u dont seem to be very mature here.
    To be fair, though, he has got us bang to rights.

Apprentice

Red face Dick bag

It's kinda insulting these companies thinking they can just send in their (people) to educate us on their new watch.

If they had any sense, they would realise anyone on this forum will never invest in a timepiece from a crowd-funding website, as most of them are just money grabbing dick bags.

I had a few bad experiences in the last year and I'll never do it again.

DB

Craftsman
    Amazing read.... and makes you wonder about internet reviews on products. What would be the salary for our puking swede ?