closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: While we're mostly chaps here (girly Rolex content)....

Master

While we're mostly chaps here (girly Rolex content)....

I though that the more commercially / romantically minded among us might be interested to see some of the new pink dials which Rolex are producing. These updated ones are much softer / feminine than the outgoing "coppery" pink versions. My photo skills aren't great, but if you think of a cool, powdery pink you'll not be far off the mark:

Early experience here is that they're an absolute winner with our prettier halves and while they'll never excite me like the sports models I can see a money-spinning line when it appears. "Filling my boots," as they say. Take a look when next you pass a Rolex agent, but go alone.....

Haywood

Master
    Thanks for the heads up Haywood, will definitely be keeping her away from AD's with them on show!!

Banned
    There is a least one TZer on here likes bright Rolex dials, probaly appeal to him as well 😉

Master
    I should have said that it appears we are mostly chaps here. Perhaps the membership is in fact akin to the "Life of Brian" stoning mob...........Burnsey might in fact be Katie Melua sitting in her pyjamas on a laptop while Rob-Vicar might be Katie Hopkins for all we know.

Later, big boys.

H x

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by soapy View Post
    There is a least one TZer on here likes bright Rolex dials, probaly appeal to him as well 
    didnt he flounce off to Thailand?

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    didnt he flounce off to Thailand?
    Sulking over on another forum it seems.

Back on topic though, to me that's where gems on a rolex really belong - they really feminize the watches.
    Luckily my other half isn't into watches!

Grand Master
    Have sold a fair few of the Pink / Salmon dial watches which people said where just a trend (about 7 years ago!) Very strong and acceptable dial these days with the diamond dials being very nice on that shade.
    RIAC

Craftsman
    Personally I don't see what's wrong with a set of saucepans for Christmas for the 710............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by boxbrownie View Post
    Personally I don't see what's wrong with a set of saucepans for Christmas for the 710............

You old romantic you 😄