closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Mod Your Own 7002

Mod Your Own 7002

Just found this on Ebay http://www.ebay.co.uk/ulk/itm/231795585316

Wish there was somehow a selection and preview section before purchase to see how the combinations worked together. Maybe worth an order anyway, keep looking at the yellow dial and 24 hour insert.

Apologies if posted before, couldn't find it and may be of interest. Anyone placed an order for one of these?
    Jon

Mod Your Own 7002

Bought a Modded 7002 from dragonshroud very similar location and on eBay was dreadful time keeper had to send back and get repaired so ended up costing me another £18 or so on top

Tbh if got another one think I'd prefer to buy from uk or get a new watch and decent local watch maker and get the bits from yobokies or maybe one modded by them

The price seems reasonable. I never knew they were doing mods with these varieties.

Thank you for sharing.

Serdal

Master
    Blog Entries
    Good heads up. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by FellBasher View Post
    Wish there was somehow a selection and preview section before purchase to see how the combinations worked together. Maybe worth an order anyway, keep looking at the yellow dial and 24 hour insert.
    I see that he has a couple of examples in his other items for sale link

Good heads up - thanks!

I was wondering if anyone who has purchased a 7002 diver from the far east, via ebay or not, has checked whether the movement in the watch actually was a 7002.

If I recall correctly the 7002 movement was a bad quality control movement, ie there was a very small minority that were spot on and went on for ever, and the rest were unreliable and unadjustable to any decent accuracy.

I was wondering how, over the last couple of years, hundreds if not thousands of the type "7002" mods are turning up ?

Richie