closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Black & Grey Bond Strap

Black & Grey Bond Strap

I know I'm probably going to get slated, but who makes the best NATO. Want to get the Black & Grey Bond NATO and cannot decide between Phoeinix Straps and Eddies TF ones. Wish his deluxe version was out now. Or is there a date for it being released and would I wait.

Master
    I'm going to post a short review when I get time later but I've just had a bond NATO from timefactors and the quality is superb, I've previously used monkey swag which were great but eddies seems to be a step above in quality.

Jimmy look forward to reading your review.

I just got my first TF NATO. A 'yab' as I really wanted the new hardware and it wasn't available in the grey and black bond on a 20mm. I have to say it's superb. Far and away the best I've seen. Really looking forward to trying the new ones at Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by jarvis View Post
    I know I'm probably going to get slated, but who makes the best NATO. Want to get the Black & Grey Bond NATO and cannot decide between Phoeinix Straps and Eddies TF ones. Wish his deluxe version was out now. Or is there a date for it being released and would I wait.
    Not sure that Eddie's deluxe NATOs will come in the colour combination that you want, but:

Quote Originally Posted by swanbourne View Post
    Should be here before Christmas. in 20 & 22mm, G10 & RAF styles in 3 colour schemes.

Eddie

Great news😀