closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Limited Edition Omega...........

Craftsman

Limited Edition Omega...........

They are only making 15,007 of these, the highest number of any 'Limited Edition' watch ever made.

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/...3110422103004/

Old news and no news Omega make yet another LE

At least the world, his wife and his dog should be able to buy one - plenty to go round.

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    They are only making 15,007 of these, the highest number of any 'Limited Edition' watch ever made.

http://www.omegawatches.com/watches/...3110422103004/
    Interesting they have a "reveal the price" option

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Pox View Post
    Interesting they have a "reveal the price" option
    how is that interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by rob-vicar View Post
    how is that interesting?
    Why not just have the price on the page? Unecessarily complicated IMHO. Unless it's designed to take a snap on your webcam as you say "how much!"?

I suppose the real breaking news here is "Omega make another Limited Edition, and it ISN'T a Speedmaster!"

I own one of these - forget the Bond associations it's a cracking watch and my favourite Aqua Terra. The dial is lovely - it's as if Omega outsourced the dial work to Grand Seiko. But yes a 'limited edition' of over 15,000 is ludicrous

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanb741 View Post
    I own one of these - forget the Bond associations it's a cracking watch and my favourite Aqua Terra. The dial is lovely - it's as if Omega outsourced the dial work to Grand Seiko. But yes a 'limited edition' of over 15,000 is ludicrous
    Don't get me wrong! I think its a beautiful piece and I would like one myself. I just think 15,000 units is bit high for a limited edition.

Its going to get to the point where Omega try to claim that EVERY watch they make is a limited edition - simply because they cant physically make an infinite amount of them...

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by rob-vicar View Post
    how is that interesting?
    Partly to stop web scraping, perhaps, but also so that you can brace yourself for the shock!

15,007 isn't limited, but it is a tiny fraction of the number of watches Omega makes every year so it probably looks "limited" from a product planning/production line point of view.
    ...but what do I know; I don't even like watches!

This watch is almost in every AD I've come across in the past month or so. Huge box with loupe etc. The 15k limited edition is almost a joke considering you could always find the previous editions of the bond watches readily available, even in the outlet stores! Like the 10007 limited editions weren't enough.

Had a look at one of these today £4630. It is a beautiful dial featuring the Bond coat of arms. Comes with a bracelet (fitted) and a spare nato.They didnt have the Spectre watch which is limited to 5007 and is £150 more.
    To be honest I'm not sure how much, if anything the pemium is