closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: New Watch Time :- Omega Seamaster 2220.80

New Watch Time :- Omega Seamaster 2220.80

So I cancelled my Longines Heritage 1954 order with Swiss Watches Direct after an eight week wait with no delivery in sight.

I visited Watchfinder and decided to push the boat out and order one of the two Omega watches I really like.

It's all about the looks and for me the wavy line dial is awesome. The quality is superb and I am well chuffed.
    I would also like to say the service I received from Watchfinder was excellent, with good communication and a prompt delivery.

Craftsman
    Good purchase, a classic watch, i think most watch wearers has worn or contemplated wearing one at some point.

Great choice, I love mine, which was also from watchfinder and I too had good service 🏻

Great choice! Long time classic! Much prefer this to the newer ceramic models

Craftsman
    Such a classic. Love it!

Another image of my new watch.

Quote Originally Posted by teeth man View Post
    Great choice! Long time classic! Much prefer this to the newer ceramic models
    Totally agree. I saw this on you tube and agree with so much of it.

Yes the enamel is superb, deep blue dial, enamel and all. But I just prefer the wavy dial and strap buckle.

Blog Entries
    Fantastic watch.

I am sourcing one for a pal at present and the hunting has really drawn me to these.

Enjoy

Paul

Master
    Absolute classic but I always get irritated by that helium valve. I prefer all the controls on the right of the watch. Rolex SD are the exception as the valve is flush with the case

Master
    A classic.

I bought one in 2005 and sold it to one of my Director's at work a few months later as I decided to buy my first Rolex.

Coincidentally I was admiring it the other day and made a cheeky offer to buy it back. I should have kept it!

Love this watch. I really regret parting with mine. A lot of people seem to prefer the "Brosnan era" version of it, without the applied logo/markers, but personally I like this version the most.

Master
    Very nice choice!

I had a 2531 and still regret selling it...

thanks for this post. I dug mine out last night and am wearing it today. Love these things

Journeyman
    Well wear, imo second only to the 2254 as the nicest looking smp, but definately the nicest blue dial one, the red "seamaster" gives it a lovely contrast against the blue dial

Quote Originally Posted by Scra View Post
    Well wear, imo second only to the 2254 as the nicest looking smp, but definately the nicest blue dial one, the red "seamaster" gives it a lovely contrast against the blue dial
    I am not a fan of the 2254 and only have space in my collection for two Omega's. The spot in my collection box for a black faced Omega is reserved for the new speedmaster moonwatch which should hopefully be on my wrist by this time next year. Fingers crossed.

Although a collector, I am not yet a flipper of watches (and don't think I will become one) because I buy watches for a reason, be that history, looks or person association. Once I own a watch that reason does not disappear so why would I sell it on?

I can't stop looking at this beautiful dial and when the Omega sign catches the light it is awesome.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scra View Post
    I am not a fan of the 2254 and only have space in my collection for two Omega's. The spot in my collection box for a black faced Omega is reserved for the new speedmaster moonwatch which should hopefully be on my wrist by this time next year. Fingers crossed.

Although a collector, I am not yet a flipper of watches (and don't think I will become one) because I buy watches for a reason, be that history, looks or person association. Once I own a watch that reason does not disappear so why would I sell it on?

I can't stop looking at this beautiful dial and when the Omega sign catches the light it is awesome.