closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Oris experts

Journeyman

Oris experts

Anyone recognise the Oris watch below ? I've been lucky enough to receive as a gift from a colleague at work. I like my Oris's but can't easily locate any number on it.
    It's a full auto on a steel bracelet.

I have no idea of value and before you ask it's not to sell it! It just would make me even more uncomfortable in gaining it for free.

Attachment 9413

It's an Oris Pointer Big Crown.

http://www.thewatchsource.co.uk/item...DUAaAqOb8P8HAQ I wish had work colleagues like yours!

Journeyman
    Thanks for the reply ... Think I'll be having a conversation with him tomorrow as I'm really uncomfortable with him just giving it away looking at what they are worth and if I'm honest it's not my style so I couldn't part with cash for it

Quote Originally Posted by andykb675 View Post
    Thanks for the reply ... Think I'll be having a conversation with him tomorrow as I'm really uncomfortable with him just giving it away looking at what they are worth and if I'm honest it's not my style so I couldn't part with cash for it
    I'd be curious about why he's giving away something which is obviously valuable.

Journeyman
    His words were 'he'd just bought a new bremont and the oris would just be put in a drawer and not worn and he'd like it to go to someone who could appreciate it'.... End quote

Seems like something a genuinely nice chap would do if you were incredibly friendly with him, I maybe, maybe know one person who might even consider doing something like this.

I guess you just have to ask yourself if he's a genuine bloke.

I would offer to flog it for him on here. That way, it will go to someone who fancies it, which you don't, and you won't worry that you're taking advantage of his generosity.