closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Anyone dealt with Pensieri d'Oro

Craftsman

Anyone dealt with Pensieri d'Oro

As it says in the title; I am looking at a watch from Pensieri d'Oro , an Italian dealer with a shop in Rome.
    Although they take Paypal or credit cards in the shop they will only do bank transfer for internet sales.
    Given the concerns expressed about Italian deals I am hoping for a reference before dealing with them.

They take PayPal in the shop? Looks like they don't want anybody to have protection for online sales

Quote Originally Posted by Neilw3030 View Post
    They take PayPal in the shop? Looks like they don't want anybody to have protection for online sales
    I can kind of see why... Send out a real watch, buyer complains to PP and sends back a fake.

They are a watch dealer, watch dealers are not in the business of flogging fakes. I always pay by BT.

I have bought a couple from Europe and paid by BT, gave me a couple sleepless nights but all was good, so yea I never thought of it like that, good point. Buy the seller once again

Quote Originally Posted by Neilw3030 View Post
    Buy the seller once again
    I know it's become a cliche, but that's the best advice anyone can give or receive!

A good website, good comms by mail (proper business address) and phone plus some Streetview stalking and a Google search of the business and that's all you can do. With anything there is risk - is the risk worth the reward of what you'll save? For me yes, for others... There's always Iconic!