closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: dragons den

dragons den

Who's wearing what ? Tucah Suleiman has some solid gold thing on and the other squeaky new boy has a round faced thing reminds me of a muhle glashute . any eagle eyed fans out there got a better idea than me ? ( won't be difficult ...)
    Good luck everybody. Have a good one.

Craftsman
    About half way through my wife said "what's happened to theos voice!"

Its seems odd to have the Theo look a like sitting in the same spot in the line up

I actually thought it was some sort of spoof when I saw the trailers, until I saw Peter Jones at the end

Master
    Is it his watch he's talking about when he offers the victims his "Tucah-time"? There is a fledgling brand name there.

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Who's wearing what ? Tucah Suleiman has some solid gold thing on and the other squeaky new boy has a round faced thing reminds me of a muhle glashute . any eagle eyed fans out there got a better idea than me ? ( won't be difficult ...)
    Other squeaky new boy was wearing a Breitling of some description, I noticed the black rubber bracelet with the raised "Breitling" embossed across it...

Quote Originally Posted by UKMike View Post
    Is it his watch he's talking about when he offers the victims his "Tucah-time"? There is a fledgling brand name there.
    Reminds me of chico time. not a good thing. Still, he is the most likeable of the new crop. I don't like Mr moonpig much.

Quote Originally Posted by seikopath View Post
    Reminds me of chico time. not a good thing. Still, he is the most likeable of the new crop. I don't like Mr moonpig much.

Well, at least he's made a few offers, same with Chico time.... which is more than can be said for the complete waste of space that was Kelly it's-not-something-that-I-would-invest-in Hoppen ;)

Quote Originally Posted by PJdB View Post
    Well, at least he's made a few offers, same with Chico time.... which is more than can be said for the complete waste of space that was Kelly it's-not-something-that-I-would-invest-in Hoppen ;)
    The yo sushi guy never made any bids either. Neither did that American guy Doug who looked as if he was about to cry all the time.

Journeyman
    I thought Tucah had a Ulysse Nardin of some description.

Master
    I'm not sure this is what he was wearing on the show but somebody may be able to trace some brand affinity perhaps?

http://www.bstartup.com/showimages/s...MINAR-5444.jpg

(Not many WIS-friendly pictures of Touker online - he must be using his Touker-time wisely)
    Last edited by UKMike; 30th July 2015 at 12:54.