closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2015 speedmaster snoopy

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    The original Snoopy was limited to 5441 pieces and look how that turned out....
    How did that turn out? Genuine question by the way.

Master
    Very well - they're still collectible and sought after, and priced accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfan View Post
    Quite a few of the limited edition Speedmaster Professional models have held their price or appreciated.

The first Snoopy had a run of 5441 models (or is it 5442 given that 0000 was auctioned on eBay), it was a very slow seller and as pointed out earlier, discounts could be had. Once interest picked up the price virtually doubled overnight, now (like most of the Ltd editions) they rarely come up for sale.

This years limited edition Snoopy was going to be my only watch purchase but it blows my newly imposed price limit and also I'm on the fence as to whether I like it or not. I don't like the strap that's for sure, I hope Omega will supply it with a bracelet too (like they did with the Alaska Project).
    Last edited by christech81; 4th July 2015 at 10:10.

Master
    I must admit, I love the idea of this watch, and will buy one if I can find one.

I've made a few enquiries with various AD's but nothing concrete.

I'm sure one will turn up somewhere, sometime.

Or they'll be a Mk3 version at some point.

It's really not worth falling out with people about, that's for sure.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Guitarfan View Post
    Aside from on SC, where the spirit of the forum means they're all priced equally to the standard SC Speedmaster price table :)
    ...but what do I know; I don't even like watches!

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by andrew View Post
    Aside from on SC, where the spirit of the forum means they're all priced equally to the standard SC Speedmaster price table :)
    Naturally...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by christech81 View Post
    Quite a few of the limited edition Speedmaster Professional models have held their price or appreciated.

The first Snoopy had a run of 5441 models (or is it 5442 given that 0000 was auctioned on eBay), it was a very slow seller and as pointed out earlier, discounts could be had. Once interest picked up the price virtually doubled overnight, now (like most of the Ltd editions) they rarely come up for sale.

This years limited edition Snoopy was going to be my only watch purchase but it blows my newly imposed price limit and also I'm on the fence as to whether I like it or not. I don't like the strap that's for sure, I hope Omega will supply it with a bracelet too (like they did with the Alaska Project).
    Wow didn't realise the 0000 was auctioned, do you know how much it went for? A true collectors item that.

Quote Originally Posted by ~dadam02~ View Post
    Wow didn't realise the 0000 was auctioned, do you know how much it went for? A true collectors item that.
    Hmmm, actually think I'm getting confused with the Gemini IV 0000 which was purchased by Nic Green, it's because he has a Snoopy too ... but made from service parts. Apologies but I'm sure 0000 was picked up by an AD, will double check with Omega forums which is where I thought I saw the information.

Blog Entries
    Good man, be interested in how much the Gemini went for also if you knew?

Some bad gratuitous photos of my Snoopy and another Ltd edition ...

Hopefully Ryanb741 will provide us with better pictures when his new 2015 Snoopy arrives!