closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Breitling Chronospace Military

Master
    Blog Entries

Breitling Chronospace Military

I accidentally found myself looking at one of these on Sunday and i'm quite taken with the look, even for a Breitling https://www.breitling.com/en/models/...pace-military/

My local emporium isn't renowned for great deals, i was offered one, a stock item for £4000 from retail of £4310, which seems light on discount. So, any AD recommendations for a sensible deal?

Iconic have the bracelet version at 3750 against an RRP of 4940. I'm sure they would source the fabric strap version for a similar percentage discount.

Andrew Michaels in Newark always seemed good for Breitling, might also be worth a call.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfugerbil View Post
    Iconic have the bracelet version at 3750 against an RRP of 4940. I'm sure they would source the fabric strap version for a similar percentage discount.

Andrew Michaels in Newark always seemed good for Breitling, might also be worth a call.
    +1 on Andrew Michaels

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kungfugerbil View Post

I always overlook Iconic thanks for the reminder

Andrew Michaels will get you a UK watch at the best price

Master
    Andrew Micheals all the way, gives a nice discount with interest free as well.
    Col.

Apprentice
    HTML Code:
    Iconic can do the fabric strap version for £3100.- as of 2/10/15

Just need my house sale to complete.!!

Blog Entries
    I rather like that model. Same movement as the B-1 but an updated case, better echo chamber - similar Db to the X-33.

If it's of any interest, we have weekly staff offers with various retailers where I work and this week one of the offers is 20% off Ernest Jones. It's just an e-gift card, so you buy the voucher and they send you the code to use online or print off to take in store.

This watch is £4310 on EJ website, so this would take is down to £3,448. I realise the Iconic one is less, but just thought I'd mention it in case that doesn't work out.

I'm happy to organise if you're interested, just drop me a PM. The offer is running for this week only.
    Last edited by dashfield; 5th October 2015 at 11:00.

Just a heads up that they have one on sale in Goldsmiths in Cribbs Causeway Bristol for £2810.

The guy said the sale ends on Sunday.