closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seamaster 300 master co ax

Seamaster 300 master co ax

Hi

Was in London last week and tried on various versions of the seamaster 300 master co-axial and was quite impressed with both the looks and the rolex standard build quality!

Anyone bought one? What are your ownership experiences. I was wondering if you had got bored of the vintage-esque looks?

I thought it was an interesting alternative to a sub etc.

If i got one i would stick it on a tan vintage style leather strap as not a big fan of the blingy bracelet.

Cheers
    Grant

Craftsman
    Yes, I have owned one of these for a total of 4 days now and I absolutely love it. I have the blue dial model the build quality is excellent.........

I believe there are a couple of threads if not more.

I am very tempted to get the bracelet brushed on mine as I have taken it off due to the PCL's. Weird as I love the PCL's on my GMTIIc but on the Omega its just too much IMHO.

Leather and Nato for me, but I just ordered a black GGB so will see what that is like.....

I'm quite interested in the blue titanium model, though the premium over the steel one is pretty steep. It really sings to me design wise.

How do people find the bracelet comfort wise?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    I'm quite interested in the blue titanium model, though the premium over the steel one is pretty steep. It really sings to me design wise.

How do people find the bracelet comfort wise?
    Bracelet is very comfortable and it has micro adjustable clasp similar to the rolex glide lock.

Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Bracelet is very comfortable and it has micro adjustable clasp similar to the rolex glide lock.
    Really?? I didn't know that. FINALLY OMEGA, FINALLY!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MartynJC (UK) View Post
    Oohhh, would this fit older SeMPs?

Had the steel version for 3 weeks now haven't taken it off. Absolutely love the watch , very comfortable, timekeeping is very accurate.Tried the ti version as well,but I guess i like the weight of the steel version .

Thanks guys.

Its funny, I dont mind the polished bracelet links on my gmt master, but I dont like them on this omega for some reason. I think it is the bling with the vintage face doesnt seem quite right, for me anyway.

Got to say though, its a lovely piece

Master
    Since owning mine I have also been unsure about the polished links on the bracelet. I did contact Watchworks for a quote to get these brushed to match the outer links and was pleasantly surprised at the quote. If you are interested I can pm you details.

Master
    Blog Entries
    What kind of realistic price range can I expect on the SS version at the moment?? Any recommended places?

I fancy picking one up when over next month!!

Cheers

Journeyman
    Quote Originally Posted by Binsull View Post
    Since owning mine I have also been unsure about the polished links on the bracelet. I did contact Watchworks for a quote to get these brushed to match the outer links and was pleasantly surprised at the quote. If you are interested I can pm you details.
    That's the bit I am not keen on myself.

Grand Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Binsull View Post
    The top of the case is brushed. If the bracelet was fully brushed on its top surfaces, then the upper surface wouldn't match the case upper, and the sides wouldn't match the case sides either. It would end up looking like a bracelet from a different model, I think. At least with the polished inner links there is some sort of visual link.
    ...but what do I know; I don't even like watches!

Seams everyone hates the polished links.. Omega should think about this I think.

When I was in for a new watch this one however would definitely be on my list!

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by DB9yeti View Post
    Really?? I didn't know that. FINALLY OMEGA, FINALLY!
    Yes, the only thing missing from a 42mm PO that would make it perfect - IMO.