closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Capital One Cup Final

Capital One Cup Final

Just waiting for the cab to arrive, drop off at Brent Town Hall. Anyone else going?

COYS!!!!!

Master
    Nice one - two years ago I was there with Bradford. Great day that was despite being well outclassed.

Have a good one.

Master
    I was there last year, sadly we didn't win but still had a fantastic time.

Enjoy your jellied eels and good luck!

Master
    Tottenhams to lose today this!
    Not made a huge impact on the Prem, but it'd be nice to see them bag some silverware after all the coin they parted with at the start of the season.

I've have it on the TV later, good luck Spurs.

Yup I was there, and feeling a little rough this morning but a very happy Blue. It made up for that freak result on New Year's Day.

Not a good day for us lot, although I had high hopes of winning this one. I thought we were the better side in footballing terms, but Chelsea are always dangerous from corners and set pieces around the box (as we found for the first goal) and the second goal was the result of a cruel deflection. Still, two thirds of the possession and a performance that was nothing to be ashamed of.

Pochettino and the boys will now have to show their mettle, as we only have league position to play for and it's off the back of a disappointing week or two.

Blog Entries
    Crikey! You were late leaving, LTF. I'd been in the pre-match pub since 9.55am Another happy Blue.

Master
    I was there yesterday, we started ok but seemed to tire after 40 minutes, and them Harry Kane looked isolated the trip to Italy certainly took its toll. I do think we are moving it the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Chabsy View Post
    I was there yesterday, we started ok but seemed to tire after 40 minutes, and them Harry Kane looked isolated the trip to Italy certainly took its toll. I do think we are moving it the right direction.
    I was there too - I think that above is a fair reflection of the game - Spurs shaded the first half but as soon as Chelsea scored, the whole match dynamic changed. The 2nd goal basically killed the game.

As a Blue, I was concerned when i saw the teamsheet & thought playing Zouma in midfield was an error - OK, the result vindicated it BUT I thought the match largely passed him by.

It was very sweet to pay back all my Spurs supporting friends who very kindly texted me on New Years Day though...........!!

Carefree!
    Great result, we were poor first half and Spurs should have capitalized.
    I was there in 2008, so that's laid the ghost to rest.
    KTBBFH