timefactors watches
Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 646545556
Results 2,751 to 2,791 of 2791

Thread: Show your G-Shocks

  1. #2751
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    I now have my ultimate G-Shock. GW-5000 on the GW-M5600BC combi bracelet.

    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    Enjoying my new square, the GW-S5600 with carbon fibre strap and titanium fittings. Solar and atomic in a 47gm watch, love it.
    Both look great to me.

  2. #2752
    Master dkpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcregan View Post
    Both look great to me.
    Thanks Andrew, I like the fact that the S5600 and 5000 share the same module but the S5600 is so light you can forget it's on your wrist.

  3. #2753
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    Thanks Andrew, I like the fact that the S5600 and 5000 share the same module but the S5600 is so light you can forget it's on your wrist.
    Yes, very good point. I have owned one a couple of times, and you have to love the carbon fibre strap.
    The only similar watch that I presently have is the classic GW-M5610.

  4. #2754

    Show your G-Shocks

    “Love the Sea and the Earth” Ranger.

    Actually really nice in the flesh!!

    Love the colours!






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by chrisrennie44; 11th January 2018 at 16:34.

  5. #2755
    Master dkpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcregan View Post
    Yes, very good point. I have owned one a couple of times, and you have to love the carbon fibre strap.
    The only similar watch that I presently have is the classic GW-M5610.
    I had a 5610 previously but that red line put me off, which is silly but just the way it is. :) I did some modding with it and the negative display version some years back to create a "poor man's" GW-5000 - on the left below, and compared to the real thing in the middle. The resultant negative GWM-5610 sold on eBay quickly.


  6. #2756
    Master dkpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrennie44 View Post
    Love the Sea and Earth Ranger.

    Actually really nice in the flesh!!






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I really like that - even though it may be a bit bright for me and I wouldn't use the ABC features. It's still impressive and who doesn't like jelly. :)

  7. #2757

    Show your G-Shocks

    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    I really like that - even though it may be a bit bright for me and I wouldn't use the ABC features. It's still impressive and who doesn't like jelly. :)
    Thank you. Yes it is bright, but it’s really nice in person. The LCD display is also two tone as well, so pretty cool.

    Stock pic shows it much better than my crappy pics!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  8. #2758
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrennie44 View Post
    “Love the Sea and the Earth” Ranger.

    Actually really nice in the flesh!!

    Love the colours!




    I love this. Owned the same one twice!
    If this came via SC, it is quite possibly the same watch?

  9. #2759
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcregan View Post
    I love this. Owned the same one twice!
    If this came via SC, it is quite possibly the same watch?
    I got this from Vinny just before Christmas, so probably is the same watch Andrew!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. #2760
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisrennie44 View Post
    I got this from Vinny just before Christmas, so probably is the same watch Andrew!
    Lol, sure is my friend. Keep enjoying it. It’s a cracker.

  11. #2761
    Master minkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Oxon
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    Enjoying my new square, the GW-S5600 with carbon fibre strap and titanium fittings. Solar and atomic in a 47gm watch, love it.
    Very interesting, i think i want one!

  12. #2762
    Master dkpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Very interesting, i think i want one!
    My shot is rubbish but there are many good YouTube clips and shots all over the net.

    I ordered mine from a Japanese eBay shop run by ioomobile - £155 by PP. Very good seller, fast delivery and helpful customs description. ;)

    Here's a slightly cheesy YouTube clip but it's factual.



    EDIT: the ebay seller is actually in Honkers!
    Last edited by dkpw; 11th January 2018 at 17:35.

  13. #2763
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    I ordered mine from a Japanese eBay shop run by ioomobile - £155 by PP. Very good seller, fast delivery and helpful customs description. ;)
    This sounds very useful

  14. #2764
    Master minkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Oxon
    Posts
    3,487
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    My shot is rubbish but there are many good YouTube clips and shots all over the net.

    I ordered mine from a Japanese eBay shop run by ioomobile - £155 by PP. Very good seller, fast delivery and helpful customs description. ;)
    Thanks for that

  15. #2765
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by dkpw View Post
    helpful customs description. ;)
    This is the key phrase especially with that wink

  16. #2766

    Show your G-Shocks

    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcregan View Post
    Your girlfriend knows you well!
    Is that a Chinese New Year special edition, with the red and gold?
    Thank you - yes she knows ❤️ Btw it's the 35th Anniversary Andrew.


    Today that's the Special Edition the China Mudmaster GWG-1000GB-4 with lots of Red & Gold


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  17. #2767
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lancashire
    Posts
    1,206
    Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    I now have my ultimate G-Shock. GW-5000 on the GW-M5600BC combi bracelet.

    That's the one i have and a great combination.Can't post any pictures as photbucket took all mine and awaiting better weather to update all my watch photos.

  18. #2768
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Derby UK
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    I now have my ultimate G-Shock. GW-5000 on the GW-M5600BC combi bracelet.

    I keep looking at these and thinking 'is there a better daily watch'?

    It just looks too nice to be a 'beater' though

  19. #2769
    Master
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Wirral
    Posts
    3,531
    Use it as intended and treat it to a new bezel for £15 every few years

  20. #2770
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Derby UK
    Posts
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by benny.c View Post
    Use it as intended and treat it to a new bezel for £15 every few years
    Now added to my 2018 purchase list

  21. #2771
    Master minkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Oxon
    Posts
    3,487
    Just bought this instead of the carbon strap one..


  22. #2772
    Craftsman
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    574
    Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Just bought this instead of the carbon strap one..

    Which model is this?

    Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

  23. #2773
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by mr_esearch View Post
    Which model is this?

  24. #2774
    Master minkle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    West Oxon
    Posts
    3,487
    Thanks Andrew, nabbed the last one from that friendly seller

  25. #2775
    Great weekend gents




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  26. #2776
    Journeyman
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    London
    Posts
    55
    G-9000 mudman on Jays & Kays adapters and nylon strap (perfect fit)

    And GW-056BJ with the USA/Japan module, so it won’t synch with the atomic clock in Europe, but hey that’s life!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  27. #2777
    Gravitymaster




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  28. #2778
    Master dkpw's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Edinburgh
    Posts
    4,477
    Quote Originally Posted by minkle View Post
    Just bought this instead of the carbon strap one..

    Very nice indeed and you now have a great watch to take to Holland on Koningsdag - the King's birthday - when drinking and wearing orange things are compulsory.

  29. #2779
    Monday kickoff




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  30. #2780
    Desert MM



    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  31. #2781
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    126
    Anyone any experience of this G-Shock, GD100 MS? I like the tactical look and red/orange back lighting. Has all the usual functions of the models in its price range - currently going for about £62 on Amazon. Can't find any decent reviews though.





    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  32. #2782
    Apprentice
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    126
    Following on from my last post, shortly after I posted it I had to collect something from Argos and they had the model in the display cabinet - albeit for £20 more than Amazon. Have to say it looked nice, but bloody enormous. Not sure if it would be too big for my somewhat slender 6.5" wrist! I should've asked to try it on but was in a rush. Next time I'm passing I will.

  33. #2783
    Maharishi on Wednesday




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  34. #2784
    RD Mudmaster today




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  35. #2785
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    RD Mudmaster today


    The red and black combo always looks so good.

  36. #2786
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj54 View Post
    Anyone any experience of this G-Shock, GD100 MS? I like the tactical look and red/orange back lighting. Has all the usual functions of the models in its price range - currently going for about £62 on Amazon. Can't find any decent reviews though.


    Further info here......

    http://www.g-shock.eu/euro/watches/o.../gd-100ms-3er/

    and 2 other versions available.

  37. #2787
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewcregan View Post
    The red and black combo always looks so good.
    Thanks Andrew


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  38. #2788
    Master S.L's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    5,674












    Last edited by S.L; Yesterday at 08:17.

  39. #2789
    Grand Master markrlondon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    20,572
    Blog Entries
    25
    ^^^ I do like those G-Steels.

    I prefer the positive display but I'd rather have it on the bracelet.

  40. #2790

    Friday I'm in love


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  41. #2791
    Master andrewcregan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Highlands, Scotland
    Posts
    9,690
    How about a caseback for a change?



    Owned a few of these before, but this December 2017 watch is a recent arrival.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •