TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 40 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090140 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 7062

Thread: Show your G-Shocks

Master

Sent from my SM-G920F using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by crazyp View Post
    I think you have a mudmaster problem Tom

I really am liking the new Frog - wasn't a fan initially, but it has certainly grown on me. Now to clear some funds and pick a colour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gutted. I took the bezel of my Riseman to give it a proper clean after my job abroad, and I've managed to screw the sensor by getting it wet. I thought the watch was fully waterproof without the bezel but somehow the sensor must have been affected by the water. All I get when I press the sensor button is an error reading. I've even taken the back off and done an ac reset but no luck. I love this watch so I suppose I'm going to have to send to casio to get fixed.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

All in one

Quote Originally Posted by deepsea_dweller View Post
    All in one

You have the most amazing collection, keep up the fantastic posts.

I have spent nearly the first week with my Mudmaster, it is a fantastic watch, it has become my new work watch and I can see why people love them.

Looking forward to trying the new frogman one day.

Solar powered, atomic timekeeping and tough as you like!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukeott View Post

Solar powered, atomic timekeeping and tough as you like!
    Cracking watch that. Not too big, a good range of clever features and affordable. I've had a couple of them.

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Man of Kent View Post
    Cracking watch that. Not too big, a good range of clever features and affordable. I've had a couple of them.
    Can't go wrong for under £100

Got this one incoming, the "red" DW-5600. That strap is going to be replaced with a combi-bracelet.

Last edited by dkpw; 14th April 2017 at 23:16.

Can somebody with the tide function on their G-Shock tell me if it is any good? I keep thinking I should get one.

Sent from my iPhone using TZ-UK mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    You have the most amazing collection, keep up the fantastic posts.

I have spent nearly the first week with my Mudmaster, it is a fantastic watch, it has become my new work watch and I can see why people love them.

Looking forward to trying the new frogman one day.
    Thanks for your encouragement and support. Very kind :-) The new Frogman is really nice. Got one more shot. I think you will like it. Great Easter weekend to you and everyone.

( photo credit: background photo by Peter Lindbergh )

Enjoy

Craftsman
    Mine says Hi :)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Master
    My new beater a GW5000 on a combi bracelet.

Both such excellent versions of the mudmaster. I think one of those could be my next G.....

Journeyman
    Morning!

Both such excellent versions of the mudmaster. I think one of those could be my next G.....
    Thanks a lot! Very kind. Hard to decide between the 2. Personally I'm leaning towards the Camo. But that's just me

dw-5000c

dw-5000c

[IMG][/IMG]

A real quick and dirty g shock SOTC - a collection built over some years and most bought in random ways! Sadly missing the older gulfmaster version i lost in a hotel. Sob.

Had them out as contemplating one more good G. With current cost saving mode will likely be the last one for a while. I think I've covered most bases and i want the next one to be a special one. Narrowed down to either the camo mudmaster or the new blue/yellow froggy. Such great choices to have! Any other suggestions are welcome!

Show your G-Shocks

Probably the Navy Froggy crazyp. Some comparison shots next week. Pricing still moderate imho but this will change once the production has stopped für this Frogman

Red one today

Probably the Navy Froggy crazyp. Some comparison shots next week. Pricing still moderate imho but this will change once the production has stopped für this Frogman
    Thanks for the advice Tom. Still quite available at list price here actually. I reckon we have a real future classic on our hands with this Froggy. Best so far released in this series.

Show your G-Shocks

Yeah that's right crazyp. Glad you like the Froggy. More to come, specially for you, some side by side shots.

Monday choice

Master
    Hi guys,

I haven't got a g shock yet but looking at getting one! Best place to ask this question as all the enthusiasts are in here.

What do the double sensors and triple sensors measure?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Estoril-5 View Post
    Hi guys,

I haven't got a g shock yet but looking at getting one! Best place to ask this question as all the enthusiasts are in here.

What do the double sensors and triple sensors measure?

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
    Normally the triple sensor is compass, altimeter and barometer. You can also get quad with depth meter on some. The double sensors will measure two of the three.

If you want an all round G-shock, the Rangeman IMO is simply unbeatable. Gives you all the main features, looks and wears well and there is a variety of colour combos for everyone. Price is slightly higher than the base range, but it is worth it and the normal colours can be found with a discount.

The latest. GWF D1000MB

Apprentice

My very basic entry level one. The cheapest one you can get lol

2009 & 2016

A bit of red here and there on the DW-5600HR on a combi.

Froggy again

My only G-Shock, the G-7800B.

I've had this now for a number of years, purchased early 2010. Very fond of it, the only aspect that I would have preferred would have been solar powered over battery as I'm no longer certain of its water resistance. There's always the 5600 and 5610 choices of course, but there is just something quite neat about this particular model that has kept me loyal to it.

Article for those interested further;

http://50-gs.blogspot.co.uk/2010/03/...ot-hidden.html

Quote Originally Posted by mjc1216 View Post
    My new beater a GW5000 on a combi bracelet.

I keep thinking I should do exactly that. The combi bracelet is so good. Haven't tried a GW5000, although I've had a couple of GW5600s.
    Dave E

Skating away on the thin ice of a new day

Ranger/ left

I have spent the week with my (new to me ) Mudmaster on my wrist as away working and I am glad I finally picked one up.

It is one of the most comfortable watches I have ever worn on my wrist and very easy to read at a glance. Between my son's and I, we have a lot of G-shocks and I have been wearing one to work since since I bought my first 20 years ago, that is going strong with my son.

The Mudmaster is up there in quality and it has replaced the frogman as my go to watch for now.

My son's daily is Rangeman but I think he would borrow the Mudmaster if it was available.

CrazyP you have a great collection of G shocks there mate, love the Krink it is a classic took me ages to hunt one down.
    Last edited by pastrana72; 30th April 2017 at 11:55.

Apprentice
    does anyone have any experience with the altimeter on a rangeman? I could do with a watch that can give me altitude readings. Cheers.

Master
    does anyone have any experience with the altimeter on a rangeman?
    It uses the pressure sensor to work it out and i've never been anywhere with enough information or time to set that accurately enough to get it to work correctly. The times I have tried it usually reads about 350ft low.

Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    I have spent the week with my (new to me ) Mudmaster on my wrist as away working and I am glad I finally picked one up.

It is one of the most comfortable watches I have ever worn on my wrist and very easy to read at a glance. Between my son's and I, we have a lot of G-shocks and I have been wearing one to work since since I bought my first 20 years ago, that is going strong with my son.

The Mudmaster is up there in quality and it has replaced the frogman as my go to watch for now.

My son's daily is Rangeman but I think he would borrow the Mudmaster if it was available.

CrazyP you have a great collection of G shocks there mate, love the Krink it is a classic took me ages to hunt one down.
    Thanks - I got very lucky with that Krink. Walked into a shop randomly in Hamburg and found one just sitting in the display a year or so after they were released! It has taken some abuse, but still holds up well. Still probably my favourite overall!

The mudmaster is an interesting watch - I was toying about buying one now, but I'm going all in on one of the new Froggy's. Just love them TBH! Even better is the 'regular' ranges are brilliant, no need for the SEs which have usually been the really good stuff for other ranges.

Thanks - I got very lucky with that Krink. Walked into a shop randomly in Hamburg and found one just sitting in the display a year or so after they were released! It has taken some abuse, but still holds up well. Still probably my favourite overall!

The mudmaster is an interesting watch - I was toying about buying one now, but I'm going all in on one of the new Froggy's. Just love them TBH! Even better is the 'regular' ranges are brilliant, no need for the SEs which have usually been the really good stuff for other ranges.
    I got my krink from Germany too, as I could not get one in the UK anywhere.

I got my Mudmaster from Sales corner, for a very good price as I was not keen on paying RRP for one. However they are fantastic.

The new Frogman looks amazing, I have the previous one, it is amazing but the new one looks a step up in features and build. Was tempted by the one at half price on the Casio outlet website but I need to ease off buying watches at the moment.