closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Does anyone know anything about this.....

Does anyone know anything about this.....

http://www.kaplans.se/en/auktioner/1196/vara/259500

Saw this whilst trawling the web for 844 monnin cased divers and its taken my fancy.

Breitling Quartz, reference 1074/80150 sharing the same 503.305 case as the Monnin divers, I have tried searching the web / Chrono24 for information and other examples but they all seem to be from this Kaplans auction site.

Does anyone know anything about this model ??

I don't know anything about it, but I suggest asking on the WUS Breitling forum. I bet WatchFred over there either knows the details, or at least knows the person who does.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    I don't know anything about it, but I suggest asking on the WUS Breitling forum. I bet WatchFred over there either knows the details, or at least knows the person who does.
    Thanks for the suggestion, I'll pop a message over there

The date is suggested as around 1978. Breitling was bankrupt by then and had stopped making watches, everything was sold off. The brand, including the words 'Brietling' and 'Navitimer', was bought by Sicura and it was this company that switched production to quartz driven watches, so i assume this is an early Sicura era watch.

Incidentally, Ollech and Wajs bought a load of Navitimer bits and started making lookalikes with the name 'Aviation' on the dial.