closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Omega Seamaster 300M

Omega Seamaster 300M

Wow love is in the air❤️

Tried the 36mm on as I have a small wrist 7" it was just a spur of the moment viewing at the jewellers,not made a decision yet but feel I should have tried the 42" on just to see if it looked too big on my wrist will go back to decide.

I will also see if I can haggle a discount as I have seen it online for £600 cheaper,don't think I will get anywhere near that though but will see.

41mm should look fine on your wrist. I'd suggest at 7 inches your wrist would be slightly too big for the 36mm. I've bought the 36mm for partners for example and they look fine on their wrists - but so does a Sub or Daytona too.
    It's just a matter of time...

Your absolutely right I am sure it will be fine when I try it on + it's more watch for the money.
    Thanks for the people positive reply.

Journeyman
    Go for the 36mm. Smaller watches look better imo.

If it's not a keeper then 41mm is the best option. Mid size don't hold their value as well as the full size.

Craftsman
    Guess it depends a lot on wrist 'shape' and personal taste, my wrists are just under 6.5'' and having recently tried on both the 36 and 41mm the 36 just felt a little too small for me :P

Master
    My wrist is 6.75" and I wear a 36mm watch as my daily wearer. I also have a 40mm Submariner which I tend to wear at weekends.

I bought a mid size SMP 300M to use on holidays and for fishing, etc. and found this to wear too small for a diver. I passed this on to my wife who loves it and bought a full size SMP 300M as a replacement. This is a perfect size imo for a diver and I'm very pleased with it.

You need to try both mid size and full size together and then decide which one suits you best.