closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: REAL tool watch - made by Leatherman.

I've always wondered why every multitool maker feels the need to add a bottle opener, when the world is a bottle opener. Over here teenagers learn to open a beer bottle with a disposable lighter on their first beer drinking escapade. After that it's another beer bottle, a knife and so on. Or at least that was the way it was before cans took over.

I would like to see a useful tool instead of a bottle opener.

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post
    I've always wondered why every multitool maker feels the need to add a bottle opener, when the world is a bottle opener. Over here teenagers learn to open a beer bottle with a disposable lighter on their first beer drinking escapade. After that it's another beer bottle, a knife and so on. Or at least that was the way it was before cans took over.

Can opener?

It seems that some people are quick to judge.
    Leatherman have been exemplary in my experience, I have had a wave for 12 years or so, and it has been great.
    They have a reputation to guard and are not in the habit of making tat.
    So I suggest that those thinking it is rubbish wait a little before judging.
    D

Quote Originally Posted by senraw View Post
    Great concept, But you would have to sacrifice a tool every time a link is removed, adjusting the bracelet.
    Good point, with the size of my wrist I'd only have a couple of tools left

Quote Originally Posted by Possu View Post

Very true, from my late teens I learned how to open bottles using a selectively chosen stone(there are always plenty around to choose from). I agree having a bottle opener does always feel a bit useless, but then I guess there are plenty that would be completely stuck trying to use some initiative for the task.... youngsters

Coolest thing I've seen in ages. Very creative thinking.

I wonder if one could mount it on the apple watch?

Master
    I love this, but doubt very much you'd get one through Heathrow.

I should imagine the construction worker from 'the village people' already has this on order. Very butch.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RobDad View Post
    I should imagine the construction worker from 'the village people' already has this on order. Very butch.

Daddel.
    Got a new watch, divers watch it is, had to drown the bastard to get it!

Master
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tekbow;[quote
    I once had someone remove my manicure set from my rucksack because i left it in there by mistake.

i saw this on youtube, no doubt it's well made but it looks very obnoxious (and uncomfortable), even more so with the watch on it and with the watch it's pretty expensive

Master
    Quote Originally Posted by ach5 View Post
    Why does it always seem beyond the wit of the OPs of these sort of threads to also provide a photo in the OP rather than just a link for some immediate reference?

Bah!
    Unfortunately it is indeed beyond my 'wit' as you so put it, to add a picture. More to the point, also beyond my limited tech knowledge, especially when using this blasted telephone.
    I'm presuming you have nothing sensible to add, and so at the risk of starting a handbags at dawn spat, you're more than welcome to ignore this post entirely....... Or of course the entire thread if you don't like it.

Weirdly the older and much more user friendly version of Tapatalk I use on my phone won't let me upload pictures any more - I have the newer version which makes it easy to post pictures but it's absolutely dreadful in every other respect. Just saying!

Quote Originally Posted by Piemuncher22 View Post
    Unfortunately it is indeed beyond my 'wit' as you so put it, to add a picture. More to the point, also beyond my limited tech knowledge, especially when using this blasted telephone.
    I'm presuming you have nothing sensible to add, and so at the risk of starting a handbags at dawn spat, you're more than welcome to ignore this post entirely....... Or of course the entire thread if you don't like it.
    Don't worry - he is probably just PMSing ;)