closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Seiko Gen 2 After Some Love

Journeyman

Seiko Gen 2 After Some Love

I previously asked about a service and some work being done and Duncan (Cannop) came highly recommended. I've just received it back from him, very very happy man.

Hopefully he doesn't mind me using some of his photos

As it arrived to him

looking a little sorry for itself, I requested a new crystal to be fitted, The date wheel didn't work, stem was bent, lume had fallen out and generally in a sad state.

He relumed the hands for me, done the crystal and stem for me as well as a good clean and sorted the date wheel.

Finished article

And back with his Older Brother

Extremely impressed with Duncans work and his work ethic, he regularly sent me pics of his progress, and explained in detail to me what was happening and what needed doing.

I'll put some more pics of my collection up later

Regards

Nice work...these two beauties are some seriously nice chronos.. Do they get much wrist time ?

Master
    Great job and a lovely watch, regret selling mine.............
    Enjoy.

It may be just the pictures, and I'd hate to criticise Duncan's work, but the date wheel looks misaligned i.e. the '4' is not central in the window; it appears too high.

Journeyman

Exclamation

Apologies to Duncan I should have said, the pics are with the date not fully changed round. In reality the date sits perfectly central in the window.

My gen 1 gets the most time, ive quite a few nice watches but always come back it, don't know if it's because birth year, has original radiation sticker on the rear or just how nice it wears on the wrist.

Looking for a 1982 cwc fat boy to add to collection now

another lovely watch, will bookmark Duncan for future reference, thanks for the info

Lovely job done on that fair play .... nice looking watch too ....excellent!