Well, this was quite the month... It started with a new Victorinox INOX at the start of december, but to finance this one, I needed to sell my Seiko SUN019. The buyer decided a personal transaction was prefered, and this was the turning point. He wore the Marinemaster SBDX001, and I fell in love.

Earlier this year I purchased an IWC Mark XVI Spitfire, but I didn't wear it nearly enough, so it had to go. After the meeting with the buyer of the SUN019, I decided now was the perfect time to sell the IWC and buy the MM300 and another (to be decided later) watch.

The sale didn't take long, and after a day or so I made a deal with a fellow watch lover to trade the IWC for a Longines Legend Diver and some cash. I've wanted to try the LLD for a while now, and the cash allowed me to buy the MM300, so this was a done deal.

With the Longines and the money in the hand, the search for the Marinemaster commenced. Luckily a local dealer had one in stock, and a couple of days later the package arrived.

But, we're not finished yet, oh no! The Longines wasn't completely to my liking. The staps that came with the watch weren't perfect, and the watch was nicer in the hand than on the wrist. The famous click was simply (and unfortunately) missing. In most cases a new watch gets worn nearly every single day for a couple of weeks, but the Longines didn't even last a full day. And, well, Grand Seiko kept calling my name.

Ever since I started as an avid collector, I was attracted to GS. I wanted to try one out, but a lack of money and expansive watches don't really go well together. Yesterday evening I decided to sell the LLD and look for a GS Quartz to add to my collection.

Well, as some of you know, sometimes things work out faster than expected, and not twelve hours later the GS was mine! I'm completely in love, and this is the perfect ending to 2014.

So, now for the collection:

And lastly, thanks for sharing my enthusiasm!