closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Telegram - the better version of WhatsApp

Telegram - the better version of WhatsApp

Anyone use Telegram? https://telegram.org/

Its like WhatsApp, only better; your messages sync across your phone, your tablet, your PC/laptop, and apparently can be encrypted too.

Whlist they claim to be supporting over 1billion msgs a day already, I sense too many people have committed to WhatsApp and they may have missed the boat...

Never too late to change, I think I’ll give it a try over WhatsApp (which I don’t like).

R
    Ignorance breeds Fear. Fear breeds Hatred. Hatred breeds Ignorance. Break the chain.

I also don't use WhatsApp (or FaceBook for that matter). I'm informed Telegram looks similar to WhatsApp though.

I've been trailing it for the past day, it seems great, especially the way I can receive a msg on my phone and see it/reply on my Mac or PC instantly. The history is sync'd across all devices too.

Sadly not many other people I know are on it and I'd rather not spam them with a msg to tell them to join! Which I hate being on th receiving end of.

Banned
    i use it - i love that i can use it across platforms rather than limited to my mobile. that said i do use whats app too.