closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Weston Watch Straps

Weston Watch Straps

Just to clarify, I have no affiliation to this company other than being a regular and satisfied customer.

I may be preaching to the converted here but just wanted to say that I've bought many straps from Weston Watch Straps and on every single occasion the service has been exceptional.

They stock a wide range, their prices are good, the postage is free, delivery is fast, packaging is perfect and they are run by very nice people so they are an absolute pleasure to deal with.

I don't normally bother to post stuff like this, but I wholeheartedly recommend Weston for your watch strap needs.

Master
    yes,i agree with the OP,i have bought from westons and have had excellent service..

Master
    I was browsing their website yesterday, quite a few things took my fancy. Popping the address into Streetview it looks like a residential address which is a shame as if it were a shop I'd pop round being only 30mins or so away from Weston

Another from me, always excellent and speedy to deal with.

Master
    I've always had excellent service, highly recommended.

Posted this earlier (now realise it should probably gone in here) Weston have always been great!

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...apped-for-cash

Another vote from me.

Master
    They are very good, I had a problem ordering and they we're exceptionally helpful when I contacted via email.

Ordered through their eBay account, good and speedy service but the item ended up a couple of quid more expensive, which I didn't notice until after the transaction was completed :(

Quote Originally Posted by zoiksy View Post
    Ordered through their eBay account, good and speedy service but the item ended up a couple of quid more expensive, which I didn't notice until after the transaction was completed :(
    That sounds very unusual for Weston. I would send them an email to query it, if the price advertised is different from the price you were charged.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Mac View Post
    I was browsing their website yesterday, quite a few things took my fancy. Popping the address into Streetview it looks like a residential address which is a shame as if it were a shop I'd pop round being only 30mins or so away from Weston
    Mr _Mac - Give Alan a bell and ask him... I like to see straps before I buy and I've been to his house a few times in the past, (I'm in Cheddar). He has quite a large stock to look through and will order anything you like. See this post from a while back:

http://forum.tz-uk.com/showthread.ph...=1#post2779566

Rob

Had a couple from them. Good value for money and no issues with delivery etc. Would recommend

it's a thumbs up from me too

Master
    Just received my first delivery from WWS, can't fault their turn around time at all. One little quirk I spotted was the strap I wanted (black 22mm canvas) was out of stock on their website however I found it available from their Ebay store.

I also bought a strap from them. It was pleasure to deal with.

Master
    I have bought a few straps from them, great CS and good prices.

Another recommendation here.

Earlier on in the week I tried to order a strap through their website only to find that the ones I was interested in were either out of stock or 'unavailable'. I then used the online contact form to ask if and when they were expecting them to be back in stock.

Very soon afterwards I received a polite reply saying that it looked like there was a problem with the online store. It was suggested I could either order an alternative item and they would post the one I was actually after that afternoon, or wait until the following morning when they expected the problem to be fixed.

With some wariness I took the former course and placed an order. Sure enough the following morning the correct strap appeared in the post, nicely packaged with a handwritten slip.

Seem like nice people to deal with and I would certainly buy from them again.

I ordered a strap from them that got lost in the post, and was unfortunately out of stock when I got in touch with them. They sent another, which arrived the next day. Seemed like decent people to deal with.

I have bought numerous straps from these guys and they have been great, quick turn around, good prices and nice ppl to deal with

Master
    Received my first order for a strap from Weston today, great service.

Ordered Friday evening, and was surprised to receive a dispatch notice Saturday morning. Not many companies take a trip to enlist office on a Saturday morning, and it's very welcome.

Craftsman
    Good turnaround with my order and the straps were great value.