closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Latest Assymetrical Chronograph Additions

Latest Assymetrical Chronograph Additions

Patience in watch collecting is a definitely a virture, I have been after a Lemania 2 button Chronograph for a while, and last month managed to acquire one, then last weekend the Precista presented itself and just couldn't say no, and then yesterday the delivery van dropped a Newmark off. You could say that Christmas has come early. So when the sun was out, took some very crude shots. The Lemania is engraved with 0552/924-3306 Royal Navy from 1975, the Precista 6BB/924-3306 RAF from 1981, and the Newmark is 6BB/9243306 RAF from 1980, all present and correct.

Apprentice

Amazing!

Love all three of these been on the look out for a new mark and a precista for a while now but they are awesome watches great collection

Craftsman
    Drool!!! Awesome - congrats on the triple catch!

Three great finds. The Lemania is a rare bird, and to have those three come your way in a short time is fantastic.
    I've been looking for a Precista for a long time, to go wit my Newmark, CWW and Hamilton chronos.

what a fine trio - and all looks to be in good nick as well. You just never get tired of that dial design with the lumen dots at each hour and small font for the hours except 12 and 6. The Lemania is great but always looks to me as it is missing it's rotating bezel, compared to the other more slim designs in the assymetrical family. Not a single british military chronos with rotating bezels afaik - wonder why?

congrats on all 3 - but slow a bit and leave some for the rest of us :)

Quote Originally Posted by longbear View Post
    what a fine trio - and all looks to be in good nick as well. You just never get tired of that dial design with the lumen dots at each hour and small font for the hours except 12 and 6. The Lemania is great but always looks to me as it is missing it's rotating bezel, compared to the other more slim designs in the assymetrical family. Not a single british military chronos with rotating bezels afaik - wonder why?

congrats on all 3 - but slow a bit and leave some for the rest of us :)
    Believe you me Longbear, these 3 came in very quick succession, but I've been admiring assym' chrono's for awhile. My first Fantastic 4 was assembled back in 2008. Since then other itches have been scratched, and others developed too. But I have always had a soft point for the assym' chrono's, and since then, they have been harder and more expensive to assemble.

I posted this image over 6 years ago, and yes I do still have them.

that is a nice addition to the collection, welldone.

Really like the lemania.

I have had this for a little while.

Craftsman
    and just as I was literally thinking "single pusher lemania ...... yum" here you put one up! May have to start looking for one - they are seriously gorgeous looking watches. Might cull my slight Rolex researching obsession of recent days.....

thanks for posting the pic - congrats - it looks fantastic!

BW
    P

Also available in Black ...

New area to me.
    First thought - what a lovely collection of watches
    Second thought - what am I missing? What is assymetrical about them?

Craftsman
    compare the mono pusher lemania with the white dial with the others and look at the case - its symmetrical. The asymmetricals are slightly thicker on the pusher side of the case. There are also asymmetrical monpushers, but I think the symmetrical monos are the most pleasing to the eye - for what my 2 pence is worth!

BW
    P

Oh yes! Many thanks.

Black and White

These are from the same family too.

Craftsman
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer 1 View Post
    These are from the same family too.

Handsome pair Sir....

Crazy