closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Borealis Sea Hawk

Craftsman
    Blog Entries

Borealis Sea Hawk

I'd been on the look out for an affordable Snowflake style diver for a while but had never heard of Borealis until a blue faced version recently appeared on sales corner.
    It led me to a pain free purchase, a prompt delivery from Portugual and thus far I'm impressed.
    The Sea Hawk construction is excellent, fitted with a double domed sapphire, ceramic bezel, a Seiko NH36 / 4R36 movement (keeping good time) and a good bracelet with divers extension.
    Recommended at the price.
    Last edited by Spike; 26th November 2014 at 22:09.

Craftsman
    Just had a look at their website looks good value.

Journeyman
    seems ok but i read that the clasp, although good looking and innovative is not that great.
    And btw - i somhehow dislike having a naked mermaid on the back of my watch. THis gives the hole thing a bit of a cheesy look....

Thanks for sharing! I really like this one and good to know the experience with the brand. Congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

Craftsman
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnefko View Post
    seems ok but i read that the clasp, although good looking and innovative is not that great.
    And btw - i somhehow dislike having a naked mermaid on the back of my watch. THis gives the hole thing a bit of a cheesy look....

The bracelet is not quite as well finished as the watch head but at this price I feel it is totally acceptable.
    It has solid end links and a ratcheted divers extension, time will tell how it holds up.

I've no issues with the mermaid, I think they are only ever naked!

Looks like a cross between a Pelagos and a GP Sea Hawk Pro. Looks good!