closing tag is in template navbar
timefactors watches

TZ-UK Fundraiser

Thread: Any snaps of a PRS-29a next to a PRS-82 or PRS-18?

Any snaps of a PRS-29a next to a PRS-82 or PRS-18?

Hello all,

Just on the off chance anyone has any snaps, or a spare few minutes to take a couple, I was hoping to see the 29a side-by-side with the PRS-82 or PRS-18. It's the lugs I'm particularly interested in so a shot face on and then a shot from the side (showing the lug curvature) would be fantastic.

I've not been able to find any pics through searching the web but if I've missed an obvious example then a slap on the wrist and the relevant link would also be very much appreciated!

Apologies for the terrible photos - I am running out the door and didn't have time to set up the proper camera, wipe off the dust specks, adjust the lighting, etc. So here is what the PRS-29a and PRS-82 look like sitting on the dresser, as seen by a phone camera:

These are both absolutely cracking watches and definite keepers in my collection!

Quote Originally Posted by workahol View Post
    Apologies for the terrible photos - I am running out the door and didn't have time to set up the proper camera, wipe off the dust specks, adjust the lighting, etc. So here is what the PRS-29a and PRS-82 look like sitting on the dresser, as seen by a phone camera...

...These are both absolutely cracking watches and definite keepers in my collection!
    Ah mate thank you so much, those pics are just what I was after, I really appreciate the effort! Well that looks like the 29a will sit just right on my wrist, can't wait to get my hands on one now. I have to agree, my 82 is a definite keeper, just perfect. Hoping I'll feel the same way about the 29a as well.

Thanks again!

29A is a great watch but you are going to have a bit of a downsizing shock I recon as it's obviously going to wear much smaller than the 18 and 82 you are used to. I found it a nice size but it some how managed to wear noticably smaller even than my 35mm Omega Geneve. Be interested to hear your thoughs on it size wise. I only got rid of mine cos I needed money quickly for boring unexpected house repairs.

OP - No problem mate, happy to help.

Watch size and how a watch "wears" is obviously a highly subjective issue, but I've been pleasantly surprised at how nicely the 29A fits my 6 3/4" wrist. I had a 29B earlier and I ended up passing it to a family member because the lug length was way too big for me to pull off.

Nothing better though than to pick one up and give it a test drive! Good luck.

Thanks Workahol for posting these comparison pics, makes me think that a 29a would make a great companion for my PRS-82.